You are not logged in.

#1 2021-02-06 01:51:32

HC13 Aries Styles

Possibility of a AEW SuperCard- Battle of the Belts?

With AEW working with AAA, NWA, Impact Wrestling, and now how it looks New Japan...  What are the possibilities of AEW hosting a SuperCard- or Battle of the Belts event???  Should they also include Ring of Honor and  MLW and United Wrestling Network/Championship Wrestling Hollywood???
Seems like  the dream match ups, the talks can and could be reality, just waiting for the cards to keep being dealt to see what happens???   What do y'all think what dream match ups would y'all want to see, who should be involved???

#2 2021-02-06 08:32:48

GoodOldPapa

Re: Possibility of a AEW SuperCard- Battle of the Belts?

In the women's tournament they just announced, Im surprised they didn't include a couple of women from Impact.  Imagine the response that Rosemary would get if she showed up on Dynamite.  I'm starting to get hooked on Thunder Rosa, as I enjoy her work.  I know there's more, just need to let the fog lift out of my head this morning, lol.

#3 2021-02-06 12:16:00

HC13 Aries Styles

Re: Possibility of a AEW SuperCard- Battle of the Belts?

GoodOldPapa wrote:

In the women's tournament they just announced, Im surprised they didn't include a couple of women from Impact.  Imagine the response that Rosemary would get if she showed up on Dynamite.  I'm starting to get hooked on Thunder Rosa, as I enjoy her work.  I know there's more, just need to let the fog lift out of my head this morning, lol.

Yeah kinda surprise too, but I guess they  want to limit it to AEW and Japan??   Very interesting they choose to limit it to them, and not include  Impact or even AAA Mexico if they could??

Board footer