()

R.I.P Brodie Lee

Shocking news to end Christmas.

AEW Star Brodie Lee & Former WWE Superstar Luke Harper Passes Away
https://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/new … tement-On/

AEW Statement:

Jon Huber
1979 -2020

The All Elite Wrestling family is heartbroken. In an industry filled with good people, Jon Huber was exceptionally respected and beloved in every way - a fierce and captivating talent, a thoughtful mentor and simply a very kind soul that starkly contradicted his persona as Mr. Brodie Lee.

Jon's love for his wife Amanda, and children Brodie and Nolan, was evident to all of us who were fortunate to spend time with him, and we send our love and support to his beautiful family, today and always. Jon's popularity among his peers and influence on the wrestling world was worldwide and transcended AEW, so this loss will be felt by many for a long time. transcended AEW. We were privileged at AEW to call Jon Huber a brother, a friend and one of our own.

#2 2020-12-26 22:09:33

ilyem

Re: R.I.P Brodie Lee

This just sucks dude, everyone says he’s just straight up a good dude who loved his family and wanted to wrestle. It’s just an awful loss.

Last edited by ilyem (2020-12-26 22:09:49)

#3 2020-12-26 23:04:06

Enziguri

This comes as a complete shock. So sad to see somebody so young and talented taken too soon. One of the truly underrated big men of the last decade. I'll always remember his great ladder match with Dolph Ziggler for the Intercontinental title. He was one of those guys in the wrestling business that you just never heard anybody say a single bad word about. Whenever you'd see him out of character he always seemed so fun and full of life, and from what people say it seems he was a great man and an amazing father.

Rest in peace, sir. You'll be remembered for being great at what you loved.

#4 2020-12-27 02:13:39

Blazaholic

Still can't believe it. A couple of years back it looked like WWE wanted to push him to the moon splitting from the Wyatt's, not sure why they didn't follow through. He had so much potential. Such a shame to see him gone far too soon. RIP

#5 2020-12-28 10:31:56

Majin Tween
WNS Secretary
Website Twitter
XMPP:
XMPP XMPP
()

I've been in disbelief that this is real. Even with tragedies like Shad Gaspard, it was like "Well... it was a tragedy, he died saving someone's life." But this just feels so surreal. I can't believe he's gone. Wednesday's going to be rough.

#6 2020-12-29 13:18:20

HC13 Aries Styles

Very shocking and very sad as he leaves behind his family- Wife, kids, and also many peers he some of those he help....
Reading things that was done in recent weeks  such as Kenny Omega letting Brodie's son  pin him after a Dynamite show...  Then after he lost the TNT title they played down his illness, what-ever it exactly was dealing with his lungs??   Then also reading seeing several wrestlers planning on raising money for his family, goes to show how respected he was..

#7 2020-12-30 22:21:49

HC13 Aries Styles

Very well package and touching tribute show put together by AEW, and Brodie Jr as they mention the choosing of his favorite wrestlers..  Then presenting Brodie Jr  with a replica TNT title at the end very respectable of AEW...

Board footer