You are not logged in.

#1 2020-12-20 15:47:49

HC13 Aries Styles

AEW Elevation

So it announced that AEW trademark the term "AEW Elevation" for  their 2nd show that will debut sometime in 2021, and have also trademarked their YouTube Series  "AEW Dark"...  What do you think of the name Elevation??  How should they format the show??   I like it, and I think top mid-card guys would be best idea...

#2 2020-12-20 16:52:38

RyanP

Re: AEW Elevation

I like the name too but to start with they’re going to have to use some of their top guys to get people to tune in. I agree that mid card/top mid card will be their ultimate goal with the show but you have to give people a reason to tune and watch it to begin with and I just don’t think featuring mid card talent is the way to go and besides isn’t that a similar format to AEW Dark?

Last edited by RyanP (2020-12-20 16:53:13)

#3 2020-12-20 22:06:11

HC13 Aries Styles

Re: AEW Elevation

RyanP wrote:

I like the name too but to start with they’re going to have to use some of their top guys to get people to tune in. I agree that mid card/top mid card will be their ultimate goal with the show but you have to give people a reason to tune and watch it to begin with and I just don’t think featuring mid card talent is the way to go and besides isn’t that a similar format to AEW Dark?

AEW Dark they have their mid-card guys mostly take on jobbers, sorta like the old NWA/WCW Saturday night show...   I think the idea for the new show- Elevation having guys that isn't on Dynamite that week for the most part, I would guess??

Board footer