You are not logged in.

#26 2020-12-20 23:07:42

HC13 Aries Styles
Member
Registered: 2019-11-17
Posts: 514

Re: Matt Riddle could be the next Cena/Austin/Rock if used right...

Enziguri wrote:
Y2JFanatic wrote:

Ronda not a legend in WWE? To be a legend in WWE you don't necessarily have be in the business a long time in order to be considered one, it's about the accomplishments and like her or not, Ronda accomplished a lot in such a short time.

Read this bleacherreport blog/opinion piece,

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2827814-ronda-rousey-has-already-cemented-herself-as-a-wwe-legend-before-wrestlemania-35#:~:text=Ronda%20Rousey%20Has%20Already%20Cemented%20Herself%20as%20a%20WWE%20Legend%20Before%20WrestleMania%2035,-Chris%20Roling%20Invalid&text=Ronda%20Rousey%20didn't%20need,Becky%20Lynch%20and%20Charlotte%20Flair.

Like Ronda or not, she came in and changed the women's division.

Being a "legend" isn't like just ticking accomplishments off a list and saying "I've done this, this, and this, and now I am a legend".

Being considered a legend is an intangible. Longevity, a special connection with the audience. Very few people accomplish this. Guys like Flair, HBK, Hogan, Cena, Undertaker, Rock and Austin all achieved this. They are in a league above everybody else. Ronda Rousey, Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns have not achieved this. And Matt Riddle is very, very, VERY unlikely to achieve this.

Stop being stubborn and demanding that you're right and everybody else is wrong. You're trying to pass your opinion off as a fact, and you're just making yourself look dumb.

Cough- cough,  Brock not achieved it???  Brock is a 8 time WWE and Universial champion, as well as a former King of the Ring, Money In the Bank, and Royal Rumble winners...
Roman Reigns the 9th Grand Slam Champion/17th overall GS-champion, I think and will say he achieved such to be consider a legend....   Rousey is debatable, but compare to some that get the title legend/ hall of famer, she may be one, one day...  Think she really need to come back and accomplish something else, then we can talk if she a legend??

Offline

#27 2020-12-20 23:09:05

HC13 Aries Styles
Member
Registered: 2019-11-17
Posts: 514

Re: Matt Riddle could be the next Cena/Austin/Rock if used right...

HC13 Aries Styles wrote:
Y2JFanatic wrote:

Ronda not a legend in WWE? To be a legend in WWE you don't necessarily have be in the business a long time in order to be considered one, it's about the accomplishments and like her or not, Ronda accomplished a lot in such a short time.

Read this bleacherreport blog/opinion piece,

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2827814-ronda-rousey-has-already-cemented-herself-as-a-wwe-legend-before-wrestlemania-35#:~:text=Ronda%20Rousey%20Has%20Already%20Cemented%20Herself%20as%20a%20WWE%20Legend%20Before%20WrestleMania%2035,-Chris%20Roling%20Invalid&text=Ronda%20Rousey%20didn't%20need,Becky%20Lynch%20and%20Charlotte%20Flair.

Like Ronda or not, she came in and changed the women's division.

Well to be honest compare to some of the other legends  Rousey maybe  a future legend in the WWE....  Esp when you compare her to say the celebrities in the HOF like Kid Rock, Snoop Dogg, Pete Rose, and etc....

Offline

#28 2020-12-20 23:58:38

ilyem
Member
Registered: 2020-03-05
Posts: 137

Re: Matt Riddle could be the next Cena/Austin/Rock if used right...

Y2JFanatic wrote:

Ronda not a legend in WWE? To be a legend in WWE you don't necessarily have be in the business a long time in order to be considered one, it's about the accomplishments and like her or not, Ronda accomplished a lot in such a short time.

Read this bleacherreport blog/opinion piece,

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2827814-ronda-rousey-has-already-cemented-herself-as-a-wwe-legend-before-wrestlemania-35#:~:text=Ronda%20Rousey%20Has%20Already%20Cemented%20Herself%20as%20a%20WWE%20Legend%20Before%20WrestleMania%2035,-Chris%20Roling%20Invalid&text=Ronda%20Rousey%20didn't%20need,Becky%20Lynch%20and%20Charlotte%20Flair.

Like Ronda or not, she came in and changed the women's division.

Again, no, Ronda is not a legend, not off her run with WWE, she is not a legend. Please show me ways on how she changed the division?

If we’re gonna go there, the first person to start creating real change in the women’s division of the past ten years? AJ Lee, she was one of the first divas in a very long time to be considered an actual wrestler and showing what can be done if women are given the chance to shine. The real change started taking place on the main roster with the arrival of Becky, Charlotte, and Sasha. That’s who made the real changes.

Ronda did absolutely nothing for the women’s division aside from show people that her piss poor attitude and the fact that she can’t handle getting boo’d. Her promos were awful, her gimmick was boring, and it definitely wasn’t what she or WWE expected it to be.

Accomplishments don’t always mean a legend, like stated above, it’s about making an impact and longevity. I highly doubt we’re gonna be talking about Ronda Rouseys WWE run in ten years unless it’s being brought up as one of the most meh runs. It was not as big or impactful as you are making it out to be. She will be more remembered for her UFC which I am sure she would prefer too.

You are trying so hard to be right, you aren’t, you have dodged any points calling you out with logical arguments because you know you have nothing to come back with and double down on everything you’ve said with zero fact or logic. Your only come back? A Bleacher Report article. You typing something does not make it automatically a fact no matter the amount of times you type “trust me” or “like it or not”. You are making yourself look more and more like a Mark with every post you make. I hope you continue to enjoy the meal WWE is spoon feeding you.

Last edited by ilyem (2020-12-21 00:00:21)

Offline

#29 2020-12-21 04:42:51

Enziguri
Member
Registered: 2020-10-28
Posts: 34

Re: Matt Riddle could be the next Cena/Austin/Rock if used right...

HC13 Aries Styles wrote:
Enziguri wrote:
Y2JFanatic wrote:

Ronda not a legend in WWE? To be a legend in WWE you don't necessarily have be in the business a long time in order to be considered one, it's about the accomplishments and like her or not, Ronda accomplished a lot in such a short time.

Read this bleacherreport blog/opinion piece,

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2827814-ronda-rousey-has-already-cemented-herself-as-a-wwe-legend-before-wrestlemania-35#:~:text=Ronda%20Rousey%20Has%20Already%20Cemented%20Herself%20as%20a%20WWE%20Legend%20Before%20WrestleMania%2035,-Chris%20Roling%20Invalid&text=Ronda%20Rousey%20didn't%20need,Becky%20Lynch%20and%20Charlotte%20Flair.

Like Ronda or not, she came in and changed the women's division.

Being a "legend" isn't like just ticking accomplishments off a list and saying "I've done this, this, and this, and now I am a legend".

Being considered a legend is an intangible. Longevity, a special connection with the audience. Very few people accomplish this. Guys like Flair, HBK, Hogan, Cena, Undertaker, Rock and Austin all achieved this. They are in a league above everybody else. Ronda Rousey, Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns have not achieved this. And Matt Riddle is very, very, VERY unlikely to achieve this.

Stop being stubborn and demanding that you're right and everybody else is wrong. You're trying to pass your opinion off as a fact, and you're just making yourself look dumb.

Cough- cough,  Brock not achieved it???  Brock is a 8 time WWE and Universial champion, as well as a former King of the Ring, Money In the Bank, and Royal Rumble winners...
Roman Reigns the 9th Grand Slam Champion/17th overall GS-champion, I think and will say he achieved such to be consider a legend....   Rousey is debatable, but compare to some that get the title legend/ hall of famer, she may be one, one day...  Think she really need to come back and accomplish something else, then we can talk if she a legend??

You obviously didn't read my entire post......

Offline

#30 2020-12-21 08:22:26

Y2JFanatic
Member
Registered: 2020-01-15
Posts: 427

Re: Matt Riddle could be the next Cena/Austin/Rock if used right...

Wow. The "Evolution" all women's ppv wouldn't have happened without Ronda. That ppv was all about her to begin with.

You guys thinking she's not a legend is just an opinion at best. The female fans of WWE may beg to differ... Ronda's a legend to all the females who watch WWE so you better watch what you say.

Offline

#31 2020-12-21 08:24:22

Y2JFanatic
Member
Registered: 2020-01-15
Posts: 427

Re: Matt Riddle could be the next Cena/Austin/Rock if used right...

We can debate without all the name-calling and hateful responses. Used to like this forum but the responses here is a bit of a turn off lately.

Offline

#32 2020-12-21 09:31:31

ilyem
Member
Registered: 2020-03-05
Posts: 137

Re: Matt Riddle could be the next Cena/Austin/Rock if used right...

Y2JFanatic wrote:

Wow. The "Evolution" all women's ppv wouldn't have happened without Ronda. That ppv was all about her to begin with.

You guys thinking she's not a legend is just an opinion at best. The female fans of WWE may beg to differ... Ronda's a legend to all the females who watch WWE so you better watch what you say.

Now we're straight up just making up stuff to prove a point. Ronda was not the reason that PPV happened and it would have still happened without her.

There are plenty of female fans who can't stand Ronda and don't want her back, stop speaking for other people, you are assuming, assumption is not fact.

Also, your other post about name calling is really funny when you've told everyone they are negative, on drugs, and multiple other things, you made your own bed on this. This post didn't hit the mark, as many of your posts don't, just let it go and move on, you're not gonna win this one, my dude.

Offline

#33 2020-12-21 09:37:34

Y2JFanatic
Member
Registered: 2020-01-15
Posts: 427

Re: Matt Riddle could be the next Cena/Austin/Rock if used right...

The original post was about Matt Riddle, just giving him positive feedback on his performing skills and wrestling ability... yet got nothing but negative and hateful responses. Seems to happen each time I write something positive about a WWE superstar.

Offline

#34 2020-12-21 09:43:41

Aj29051994
Member
Registered: 2020-04-07
Posts: 137

Re: Matt Riddle could be the next Cena/Austin/Rock if used right...

Y2JFanatic wrote:

Wow. The "Evolution" all women's ppv wouldn't have happened without Ronda. That ppv was all about her to begin with.

You guys thinking she's not a legend is just an opinion at best. The female fans of WWE may beg to differ... Ronda's a legend to all the females who watch WWE so you better watch what you say.


That pay per view would of happened with her or without her, yes it is an opinion that...... “TRUST ME!!!” Everyone is entitled to have on this forum, where my opinion is that she is not a WWE legend in the slightest. All the females who watch WWE? So what have you gone and asked every single female that watches WWE have you? Haha!! We better watch what we say, Jesus Christ, you are fully aware that saying that to the wrong people can be classed as threatening behaviour? You are also saying that we can debate without all the name calling and hateful responses, you are the one that went down that route by labelling us all as “wrestling smarts!”. Saying that we are all on drugs. Then went onto say further that we are all very opinionated and negative at best! You might want to keep track of what you post, before trying to make a point that is completely invalid, especially when you have started things such as name calling and hateful responses. If this forum is an issue for you and becoming a turn off, then you know where the door is, just don’t let it hit you on the ass on the way out.

Offline

#35 2020-12-21 11:24:32

HC13 Aries Styles
Member
Registered: 2019-11-17
Posts: 514

Re: Matt Riddle could be the next Cena/Austin/Rock if used right...

I think the fact is Ronda the first cross-over star as a woman to leave her UFC fame to join the WWE... Now how many women with UFC/MMA backgrounds are they trying to push on Raw, Smackdown, and NXT???  The fact is she will be a future WWE legend and Hall of Famer no matter what...

Last edited by HC13 Aries Styles (2020-12-21 13:01:27)

Offline

#36 2020-12-21 11:31:15

HC13 Aries Styles
Member
Registered: 2019-11-17
Posts: 514

Re: Matt Riddle could be the next Cena/Austin/Rock if used right...

Y2JFanatic wrote:

The original post was about Matt Riddle, just giving him positive feedback on his performing skills and wrestling ability... yet got nothing but negative and hateful responses. Seems to happen each time I write something positive about a WWE superstar.

The thing is Riddle isn't even taken serious, he serious character in a comedy act...   Sure he maybe getting a push/ against Lashley right now, but will it even matter in the long run???   We may have to come back and ask this say in the summer of 2021 or the end of 2021???

Offline

#37 2020-12-21 12:26:41

ilyem
Member
Registered: 2020-03-05
Posts: 137

Re: Matt Riddle could be the next Cena/Austin/Rock if used right...

Y2JFanatic wrote:

The original post was about Matt Riddle, just giving him positive feedback on his performing skills and wrestling ability... yet got nothing but negative and hateful responses. Seems to happen each time I write something positive about a WWE superstar.

It wouldn’t be that way if you actually typed out your topics as opinions. You come on this form to tell us what your thoughts are and present them as cold hard fact when they are nothing more than opinions. Then when someone disagrees with you in any form, even if it’s in a nice way, which I have seen multiple people do, you come back and call them wrestling smarts, tell them they are wrong, to trust you, and whether they ‘like it or not’ you are right. That’s not how a forum works, you don’t get to just post your opinion has fact and then think everyone is going to agree with you. People disagree all the time, the fact of the matter is, you worn down the patience of almost everyone on this forum with your crap. Learn to accept that while you are entitled to have an opinion, that it is not cold hard fact, it is in fact an OPINION, people are also entitled to disagree with you and that doesn’t make them wrong.

You come on here and spread non sense daily, I’m surprised it’s taken this long for people to grow tired of it.

Offline

#38 2020-12-21 13:15:01

Y2JFanatic
Member
Registered: 2020-01-15
Posts: 427

Re: Matt Riddle could be the next Cena/Austin/Rock if used right...

ilyem wrote:
Y2JFanatic wrote:

The original post was about Matt Riddle, just giving him positive feedback on his performing skills and wrestling ability... yet got nothing but negative and hateful responses. Seems to happen each time I write something positive about a WWE superstar.

It wouldn’t be that way if you actually typed out your topics as opinions. You come on this form to tell us what your thoughts are and present them as cold hard fact when they are nothing more than opinions. Then when someone disagrees with you in any form, even if it’s in a nice way, which I have seen multiple people do, you come back and call them wrestling smarts, tell them they are wrong, to trust you, and whether they ‘like it or not’ you are right. That’s not how a forum works, you don’t get to just post your opinion has fact and then think everyone is going to agree with you. People disagree all the time, the fact of the matter is, you worn down the patience of almost everyone on this forum with your crap. Learn to accept that while you are entitled to have an opinion, that it is not cold hard fact, it is in fact an OPINION, people are also entitled to disagree with you and that doesn’t make them wrong.

You come on here and spread non sense daily, I’m surprised it’s taken this long for people to grow tired of it.

If you don't like my posts then they can be easily ignored and not reply to them. I don't care if you all disagree with me or not but we can be civilized without the name calling and bashing. Easy to understand hmmm???

Offline

#39 2020-12-21 13:36:26

Aj29051994
Member
Registered: 2020-04-07
Posts: 137

Re: Matt Riddle could be the next Cena/Austin/Rock if used right...

Y2JFanatic wrote:
ilyem wrote:
Y2JFanatic wrote:

The original post was about Matt Riddle, just giving him positive feedback on his performing skills and wrestling ability... yet got nothing but negative and hateful responses. Seems to happen each time I write something positive about a WWE superstar.

It wouldn’t be that way if you actually typed out your topics as opinions. You come on this form to tell us what your thoughts are and present them as cold hard fact when they are nothing more than opinions. Then when someone disagrees with you in any form, even if it’s in a nice way, which I have seen multiple people do, you come back and call them wrestling smarts, tell them they are wrong, to trust you, and whether they ‘like it or not’ you are right. That’s not how a forum works, you don’t get to just post your opinion has fact and then think everyone is going to agree with you. People disagree all the time, the fact of the matter is, you worn down the patience of almost everyone on this forum with your crap. Learn to accept that while you are entitled to have an opinion, that it is not cold hard fact, it is in fact an OPINION, people are also entitled to disagree with you and that doesn’t make them wrong.

You come on here and spread non sense daily, I’m surprised it’s taken this long for people to grow tired of it.

If you don't like my posts then they can be easily ignored and not reply to them. I don't care if you all disagree with me or not but we can be civilized without the name calling and bashing. Easy to understand hmmm???

You clearly do care, if you didn’t care then the moment someone disagrees with your point of view, you would not vigorously go down the route of the “trust me” or you’ll see I’m right route that you go down all the time! Seriously do yourself a massive favour and check through this whole topic from the start, all that happened was a difference of opinions, which “surprise surprise” happens on wrestling forums, nobody resorted to name calling, bashing or insults until YOU labelled us all as “wrestling marks”, drug takers, very opinionated and negative. It is very easy to understand how to be civilised and have a debate, the individual who just does not seem to understand it in the slightest is YOU! Maybe you actually need to understand what you are saying first before you post it on here.

Offline

#40 2020-12-21 14:38:15

Y2JFanatic
Member
Registered: 2020-01-15
Posts: 427

Re: Matt Riddle could be the next Cena/Austin/Rock if used right...

Aj29051994 wrote:
Y2JFanatic wrote:
ilyem wrote:

It wouldn’t be that way if you actually typed out your topics as opinions. You come on this form to tell us what your thoughts are and present them as cold hard fact when they are nothing more than opinions. Then when someone disagrees with you in any form, even if it’s in a nice way, which I have seen multiple people do, you come back and call them wrestling smarts, tell them they are wrong, to trust you, and whether they ‘like it or not’ you are right. That’s not how a forum works, you don’t get to just post your opinion has fact and then think everyone is going to agree with you. People disagree all the time, the fact of the matter is, you worn down the patience of almost everyone on this forum with your crap. Learn to accept that while you are entitled to have an opinion, that it is not cold hard fact, it is in fact an OPINION, people are also entitled to disagree with you and that doesn’t make them wrong.

You come on here and spread non sense daily, I’m surprised it’s taken this long for people to grow tired of it.

If you don't like my posts then they can be easily ignored and not reply to them. I don't care if you all disagree with me or not but we can be civilized without the name calling and bashing. Easy to understand hmmm???

You clearly do care, if you didn’t care then the moment someone disagrees with your point of view, you would not vigorously go down the route of the “trust me” or you’ll see I’m right route that you go down all the time! Seriously do yourself a massive favour and check through this whole topic from the start, all that happened was a difference of opinions, which “surprise surprise” happens on wrestling forums, nobody resorted to name calling, bashing or insults until YOU labelled us all as “wrestling marks”, drug takers, very opinionated and negative. It is very easy to understand how to be civilised and have a debate, the individual who just does not seem to understand it in the slightest is YOU! Maybe you actually need to understand what you are saying first before you post it on here.

All I did here was simply predicted that Matt Riddle is gonna be a HUGE star one day. Sure enough, I got nothing but a bunch of asshole responses... judging me about thoughts on Roman Reigns, Lars Sullivan, etc. One response was saying that I was "smoking" something. Yeah, so calling you guys so-called "wrestling smarts" is well-deserved and had it coming.

Me saying trust me, you're taking it way out of context. I read through this whole post and I only said "trust me" once" right after I said Matt Riddle will one day become huge. It's my prediction and I stand by it.

Try to dispute it all you want.

Offline

#41 2020-12-21 14:39:56

Y2JFanatic
Member
Registered: 2020-01-15
Posts: 427

Re: Matt Riddle could be the next Cena/Austin/Rock if used right...

Y2JFanatic wrote:
Aj29051994 wrote:
Y2JFanatic wrote:

If you don't like my posts then they can be easily ignored and not reply to them. I don't care if you all disagree with me or not but we can be civilized without the name calling and bashing. Easy to understand hmmm???

You clearly do care, if you didn’t care then the moment someone disagrees with your point of view, you would not vigorously go down the route of the “trust me” or you’ll see I’m right route that you go down all the time! Seriously do yourself a massive favour and check through this whole topic from the start, all that happened was a difference of opinions, which “surprise surprise” happens on wrestling forums, nobody resorted to name calling, bashing or insults until YOU labelled us all as “wrestling marks”, drug takers, very opinionated and negative. It is very easy to understand how to be civilised and have a debate, the individual who just does not seem to understand it in the slightest is YOU! Maybe you actually need to understand what you are saying first before you post it on here.

All I did here was simply predicted that Matt Riddle is gonna be a HUGE star one day. Sure enough, I got nothing but a bunch of asshole responses... judging me about my thoughts on Roman Reigns, Lars Sullivan, etc. One response was saying that I was "smoking" something. Yeah, so calling you guys so-called "wrestling smarts" is well-deserved and had it coming.

Me saying trust me, you're taking it way out of context. I read through this whole post and I only said "trust me" once right after I said Matt Riddle will one day become huge. It's my prediction and I stand by it.

Try to dispute it all you want.

Last edited by Y2JFanatic (2020-12-21 14:41:23)

Offline

#42 2020-12-21 15:40:44

Aj29051994
Member
Registered: 2020-04-07
Posts: 137

Re: Matt Riddle could be the next Cena/Austin/Rock if used right...

Y2JFanatic wrote:
Y2JFanatic wrote:
Aj29051994 wrote:

You clearly do care, if you didn’t care then the moment someone disagrees with your point of view, you would not vigorously go down the route of the “trust me” or you’ll see I’m right route that you go down all the time! Seriously do yourself a massive favour and check through this whole topic from the start, all that happened was a difference of opinions, which “surprise surprise” happens on wrestling forums, nobody resorted to name calling, bashing or insults until YOU labelled us all as “wrestling marks”, drug takers, very opinionated and negative. It is very easy to understand how to be civilised and have a debate, the individual who just does not seem to understand it in the slightest is YOU! Maybe you actually need to understand what you are saying first before you post it on here.

All I did here was simply predicted that Matt Riddle is gonna be a HUGE star one day. Sure enough, I got nothing but a bunch of asshole responses... judging me about my thoughts on Roman Reigns, Lars Sullivan, etc. One response was saying that I was "smoking" something. Yeah, so calling you guys so-called "wrestling smarts" is well-deserved and had it coming.

Me saying trust me, you're taking it way out of context. I read through this whole post and I only said "trust me" once right after I said Matt Riddle will one day become huge. It's my prediction and I stand by it.

Try to dispute it all you want.

I will dispute it.

Firstly, you created this topic, which then allows us to post our opinions, you have not received asshole responses, you have simply received responses that do not agree with yours as we are all entitled to do no matter who posts a topic for discussion on here.

Secondly, when you post topics, judgements will be made because we have our own opinions, we all have our own judgements about what is right and what is wrong, from the opinions I have read a lot of us think you are wrong about Reigns and I think you are wrong about Sullivan too. One person.... I repeat.... ONE PERSON, said that you was smoking something, is that a justifiable cause to then brandish everyone else as a “wrestling smart”, that we are on drugs, are nothing but negative and very opinionated? Nobody else had said any type of insults until you decided to call us all of that, just because one other person has said you were smoking something.

Thirdly, I am most certainly not taking you saying “trust me, trust me, trust me” way out of context, I along with other users on this website have not just specified this particular post where you always say that, you have said it so often on other topics, as though you are always right and your opinion, not fact! Your opinion is always correct, when it is not.

Fourthly, on one of your posts you made the statement that the original post was about Matt Riddle, which yes it was, however you’re the one who brought up Roman Reigns, Brock Lesnar and Ronda Rousey, others only mentioned Lesnar or Goldberg for an example purpose, that was linked into what they were saying about Matt Riddle. You switched your own topic of discussion, from being about Matt Riddle, to being about Reigns, Lesnar and Rousey and then shock horror when other people on here had a difference of opinion to you, all you’ve done is throw your toys out the pram again.

Offline

#43 2020-12-21 16:29:17

ilyem
Member
Registered: 2020-03-05
Posts: 137

Re: Matt Riddle could be the next Cena/Austin/Rock if used right...

Y2JFanatic wrote:
ilyem wrote:
Y2JFanatic wrote:

The original post was about Matt Riddle, just giving him positive feedback on his performing skills and wrestling ability... yet got nothing but negative and hateful responses. Seems to happen each time I write something positive about a WWE superstar.

It wouldn’t be that way if you actually typed out your topics as opinions. You come on this form to tell us what your thoughts are and present them as cold hard fact when they are nothing more than opinions. Then when someone disagrees with you in any form, even if it’s in a nice way, which I have seen multiple people do, you come back and call them wrestling smarts, tell them they are wrong, to trust you, and whether they ‘like it or not’ you are right. That’s not how a forum works, you don’t get to just post your opinion has fact and then think everyone is going to agree with you. People disagree all the time, the fact of the matter is, you worn down the patience of almost everyone on this forum with your crap. Learn to accept that while you are entitled to have an opinion, that it is not cold hard fact, it is in fact an OPINION, people are also entitled to disagree with you and that doesn’t make them wrong.

You come on here and spread non sense daily, I’m surprised it’s taken this long for people to grow tired of it.

If you don't like my posts then they can be easily ignored and not reply to them. I don't care if you all disagree with me or not but we can be civilized without the name calling and bashing. Easy to understand hmmm???

This will be my last response to you, so do not worry, I am not going to be wasting any more of my time on you after this.

The reason people bring up your prior posts is because ANY time you get brought a logical argument that goes against what you are saying you will either abandon that topic and start a new one or blatantly ignore what arguments people are presenting and bring up something unrelated or pull your same BS that you do in every thread.

It is perfectly fine you believe that Matt Riddle is going to be huge, but guess what? it is also perfectly fine that I believe he's going to be mid card at best. In that case, we have to agree to disagree, but see, there is no debating with you, if someone doesn't agree with you, you will tell them as many times as they will reply to you that they will see that you are right. You don't propose things as opinions to get other peoples comments and opinions, you propose them as cold hard fact and as far as I am concerned, you are not VKM nor are you WWE creative so everything you say, like the rest of us, is opinion. From it being Lar Sullivan, Sting being 'banned' from WWE, to this. It is all opinion based and nothing you have stated you have put forth any logic or facts to back you, its all the same.

You have been trolling these forums since I started posting back in February and at first I thought you were just an enthusiastic wrestling fan but the more you posted, the more it seemed like you want people to just take what you say as fact and that isn't going to happen, there is always going to be some people to disagree with you. More and more people are becoming FED up with your posts because none of them are rooted in logic and the second someone doesn't see it your way you start in with your same BS. I see it is okay to name call until its pointed at you, will think next time with the golden rule, treat people how you wanna be treated. You want people to see your opinion and take it into consideration? Do the same for them.

All people have been doing is disputing your point, no one is saying you can't have an opinion, but they are saying stop trying to force yours down everyone else's throats, if that is all you are gonna do, don't post.

This is the last time I will be responding to one of your topics, which I am sure you are happy about. You've done nothing but clog up the forums with nonsense and conspiracy and I am not going to indulge you any further, something you should have deducted from your last few topics is that you are causing the issue, and I hope others stop indulging you as well because it only enables you to continue putting your OPINION out as facts, and until you can learn that not everything that comes out of your mouth isn't fact then the more likely you are to get reactions like this to anything you post. You post it, guess what? it's up for discussion and not everyone is going to agree with you.

Stay healthy.

Offline

#44 2020-12-21 18:03:43

Y2JFanatic
Member
Registered: 2020-01-15
Posts: 427

Re: Matt Riddle could be the next Cena/Austin/Rock if used right...

All I have to say is blah blah blah, interesting how I made a very "positive" topic... predicting that a WWE superstar will become huge one day ends up in a huge flame war.

I guess you guys aren't a fan of Matt Riddle. Well that dude has a lot of potential and I'm a fan of his. Just posting about how much of a fan I am of his but unfortunately that bothers many of you. Oh well, cry me a fucking river.

Offline

#45 2020-12-21 19:36:41

Y2JFanatic
Member
Registered: 2020-01-15
Posts: 427

Re: Matt Riddle could be the next Cena/Austin/Rock if used right...

And one more thing, I have every right to debate you guys and disagree with you too. You also treat your "opinions" as facts which is all I see up there, you hypocrites. You thinking Ronda is not legendary is just opinionated. You thinking Roman and Brock don't sell are all opinionated. Where are your facts to back yours up??? You thinking Matt Riddle will never be a big main eventer is all OPINIONATED.

I have my rights to my views and thoughts and don't really care if you don't like 'em. I speak for myself, sorry to say. I don't have to have same opinions as everyone else. Not gonna happen.

Offline

#46 2020-12-21 23:23:48

RyanP
Member
Registered: 2019-11-06
Posts: 382

Re: Matt Riddle could be the next Cena/Austin/Rock if used right...

Y2JFanatic wrote:

And one more thing, I have every right to debate you guys and disagree with you too. You also treat your "opinions" as facts which is all I see up there, you hypocrites. You thinking Ronda is not legendary is just opinionated. You thinking Roman and Brock don't sell are all opinionated. Where are your facts to back yours up??? You thinking Matt Riddle will never be a big main eventer is all OPINIONATED.

I have my rights to my views and thoughts and don't really care if you don't like 'em. I speak for myself, sorry to say. I don't have to have same opinions as everyone
else. Not gonna happen.

Yeah here’s the difference between your opinion and there’s. They are willing to admit that their opinion is just that an OPINION but you state your opinion like it’s a fact. That’s the difference dude. Voice your opinion like an opinion don’t voice it like it’s a guaranteed fact because it’s not it’s just your opinion which you are entitled to.

Offline

#47 2020-12-22 04:36:22

Aj29051994
Member
Registered: 2020-04-07
Posts: 137

Re: Matt Riddle could be the next Cena/Austin/Rock if used right...

Y2JFanatic wrote:

And one more thing, I have every right to debate you guys and disagree with you too. You also treat your "opinions" as facts which is all I see up there, you hypocrites. You thinking Ronda is not legendary is just opinionated. You thinking Roman and Brock don't sell are all opinionated. Where are your facts to back yours up??? You thinking Matt Riddle will never be a big main eventer is all OPINIONATED.

I have my rights to my views and thoughts and don't really care if you don't like 'em. I speak for myself, sorry to say. I don't have to have same opinions as everyone else. Not gonna happen.


Everyone has a right to debate points on this website, however we all give our OPINIONS, we do not present our OPINIONS as facts, like you do on everything you post, we all speak for ourselves. You bringing up Ronda and thinking she is legendary is an OPINION not a fact like you make it out to be, those that have disagreed is our OPINIONS, none of us have said it’s a fact have we? Us thinking Matt Riddle will never be a main eventer is our OPINION which we are more than entitled too. You clearly do care, if you didn’t care you wouldn’t still keep trying to make points after you last “blah blah blah” post. Also on a final note, once again you might want to actually keep check on what you say and post as the biggest hypocrite right now is YOU, especially after you posted that we can be civilised without all the name calling and bashing, but then you decide to name call and bash all of us by brandishing us all as hypocrites.

Offline

#48 2020-12-22 16:44:37

Y2JFanatic
Member
Registered: 2020-01-15
Posts: 427

Re: Matt Riddle could be the next Cena/Austin/Rock if used right...

Aj29051994 wrote:
Y2JFanatic wrote:

And one more thing, I have every right to debate you guys and disagree with you too. You also treat your "opinions" as facts which is all I see up there, you hypocrites. You thinking Ronda is not legendary is just opinionated. You thinking Roman and Brock don't sell are all opinionated. Where are your facts to back yours up??? You thinking Matt Riddle will never be a big main eventer is all OPINIONATED.

I have my rights to my views and thoughts and don't really care if you don't like 'em. I speak for myself, sorry to say. I don't have to have same opinions as everyone else. Not gonna happen.


Everyone has a right to debate points on this website, however we all give our OPINIONS, we do not present our OPINIONS as facts, like you do on everything you post, we all speak for ourselves. You bringing up Ronda and thinking she is legendary is an OPINION not a fact like you make it out to be, those that have disagreed is our OPINIONS, none of us have said it’s a fact have we? Us thinking Matt Riddle will never be a main eventer is our OPINION which we are more than entitled too. You clearly do care, if you didn’t care you wouldn’t still keep trying to make points after you last “blah blah blah” post. Also on a final note, once again you might want to actually keep check on what you say and post as the biggest hypocrite right now is YOU, especially after you posted that we can be civilised without all the name calling and bashing, but then you decide to name call and bash all of us by brandishing us all as hypocrites.

Lol at you guys on defensive now... I've never once seen you guys post "in my opinion" with the exception of Shadow409 in which he did.

I'll post what I want on this forum, you don't have to like my posts.

Offline

#49 2020-12-22 18:27:13

Aj29051994
Member
Registered: 2020-04-07
Posts: 137

Re: Matt Riddle could be the next Cena/Austin/Rock if used right...

Y2JFanatic wrote:
Aj29051994 wrote:
Y2JFanatic wrote:

And one more thing, I have every right to debate you guys and disagree with you too. You also treat your "opinions" as facts which is all I see up there, you hypocrites. You thinking Ronda is not legendary is just opinionated. You thinking Roman and Brock don't sell are all opinionated. Where are your facts to back yours up??? You thinking Matt Riddle will never be a big main eventer is all OPINIONATED.

I have my rights to my views and thoughts and don't really care if you don't like 'em. I speak for myself, sorry to say. I don't have to have same opinions as everyone else. Not gonna happen.


Everyone has a right to debate points on this website, however we all give our OPINIONS, we do not present our OPINIONS as facts, like you do on everything you post, we all speak for ourselves. You bringing up Ronda and thinking she is legendary is an OPINION not a fact like you make it out to be, those that have disagreed is our OPINIONS, none of us have said it’s a fact have we? Us thinking Matt Riddle will never be a main eventer is our OPINION which we are more than entitled too. You clearly do care, if you didn’t care you wouldn’t still keep trying to make points after you last “blah blah blah” post. Also on a final note, once again you might want to actually keep check on what you say and post as the biggest hypocrite right now is YOU, especially after you posted that we can be civilised without all the name calling and bashing, but then you decide to name call and bash all of us by brandishing us all as hypocrites.

Lol at you guys on defensive now... I've never once seen you guys post "in my opinion" with the exception of Shadow409 in which he did.

I'll post what I want on this forum, you don't have to like my posts.

Oh my sincerest apologies, I did not realise that before we make a comment that we had to specify to you that it is an opinion so you can understand that it is our opinion, so you do not get so offended when we have a difference of opinion to you. Around probably 95% of things that get posted on here is an opinion from someone it’s an open forum for goodness sake. We can all post what we like as long as it’s not racist, homophobic etc. That’s the beauty of an open forum. I do not like nor agree with a lot of the things you post, it will not stop me from posting my OPINIONS if I decide I want too.

Offline

#50 2020-12-25 13:05:32

Blazaholic
Member
Registered: 2019-11-22
Posts: 72

Re: Matt Riddle could be the next Cena/Austin/Rock if used right...

I don't really care for his promos, if anything he reminds me a lot of RVD, at least from a promo aspect. He's alright in the ring but the reality is WWE has some of the best in-ring guys in the world. It's really hard to stand out like that otherwise a guy like Ricochet would be world champion right now. Personally I think they need to go a different direction with him if they have the same thing in mind for him that it seems you do. Daniel Bryan is one of the greatest technicians in the ring, and I'm sure fans of his ROH days were huge on him in WWE, but it wasn't until the YES chants started catching on, and awhile later the YES movement that fans catapulted him into superstardom. Him and CM Punk are probably two of the only guys that have generated a fan response that could have rivaled those that an Austin or Rock would have got at the peak of the attitude era. I mean Yes chants and for awhile CM Punk chants were almost as popular as the What chants Austin made popular years ago.

I kinda went on a ramble but long story short. Ringwork can only get you so far, and I need more to a character than some bronouns segments to give a shit about Matt Riddle. If they ever develop him more than a one dimensional character then we can talk about being the next Cena/Austin/Rock/etc.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB
Modded by krysti.engineer