You are not logged in.

#1 2020-12-13 14:53:49

Y2JFanatic

Matt Riddle could be the next Cena/Austin/Rock if used right...

There is a reason that WWE was quick to move Matt Riddle from NXT to the main roster 'cause obviously Vince and Triple H are both very high on the guy. They've been pushing Matt Riddle on the main roster very quickly and he's doing good already. I've had my eye on the guy since his time in NXT so I know he's good.

If they use him right, Matt Riddle could be the next huge main event star. He could be on his way to becoming the next Cena/Austin/Rock and I really mean that too. Riddle is off to a great start and he's definitely on his way to main event status and I can see him winning multiple WWE champions and becoming the huge money maker for WWE. Riddle is getting popular very fast.

Riddle has it all... he's got the good looks, he's great in the ring, great on the mic and a great gimmick. He reminds me of a young Shawn Michaels really. We definitely have a bright future for this guy and I can't wait for the live crowds to come back whenever this pandemic is over with so we can all cheer for Matt Riddle for real. I've been liking Riddle more and more myself. Riddle could be huge in WWE, trust me.

I know it seems like I've been posting a lot on this forum but I don't really. I only make like 1 or two posts a week on this board 'cause no one else seem to be posting on it so I do my best to contribute to get this place going.

Post your thoughts on Matt Riddle. He's got something going. I like him!

#2 2020-12-13 17:21:02

Aj29051994

Re: Matt Riddle could be the next Cena/Austin/Rock if used right...

Y2JFanatic wrote:

There is a reason that WWE was quick to move Matt Riddle from NXT to the main roster 'cause obviously Vince and Triple H are both very high on the guy. They've been pushing Matt Riddle on the main roster very quickly and he's doing good already. I've had my eye on the guy since his time in NXT so I know he's good.

If they use him right, Matt Riddle could be the next huge main event star. He could be on his way to becoming the next Cena/Austin/Rock and I really mean that too. Riddle is off to a great start and he's definitely on his way to main event status and I can see him winning multiple WWE champions and becoming the huge money maker for WWE. Riddle is getting popular very fast.

Riddle has it all... he's got the good looks, he's great in the ring, great on the mic and a great gimmick. He reminds me of a young Shawn Michaels really. We definitely have a bright future for this guy and I can't wait for the live crowds to come back whenever this pandemic is over with so we can all cheer for Matt Riddle for real. I've been liking Riddle more and more myself. Riddle could be huge in WWE, trust me.

I know it seems like I've been posting a lot on this forum but I don't really. I only make like 1 or two posts a week on this board 'cause no one else seem to be posting on it so I do my best to contribute to get this place going.

Post your thoughts on Matt Riddle. He's got something going. I like him!

Trust me! No he will will not be the next Austin/Rock or Cena, there will not be another wrestler like that who is clearly the face of the company, generating big amounts of revenue. Riddle will be lucky to get past mid-card status. You’ve had your eye on him since NXT......... So what! You love Lars Sullivan and want us all to “trust you” that he is going to be this incredible talent, just because you say so, answer me this then where is your boy Lars Sullivan at the moment? You seem to have all this insider knowledge, where is he?

#3 2020-12-13 18:32:46

ilyem

Quickly? Matt got signed in 2018 and was moved to the main roster in May of 2020, he’s been with WWE for two years so that’s not exactly quick. He’s not even gonna be close to being the next Cena, Rock, or Stone Cold. He’s over to an extent but not that extent. There are not many/if any main event stars to that caliber and Matt Riddle definitely isn’t one of them.

Also not trusting a dude who believes in a conspiracy theory that a man faked cancer and went off TV for five months in an attempt to ‘get over’ to an audience for a scripted wrestling show.

Last edited by ilyem (2020-12-13 20:03:48)

#4 2020-12-14 05:53:22

Enziguri

I'm so fed up of these "[insert name here] is going be the next Austin/Cena/Rock" posts and these "He reminds me of a young Shawn Michaels!" comments.

If I had a dollar for every time somebody made these stupid comments.....

#5 2020-12-14 08:42:40

Shadow409

Broooo, whatever you're smoking, I want some. Matt Riddle isn't even good at being Matt Riddle. There will never be another Austin, Rock, Cena, HBK, Undertaker, those kinds of characters aren't created, they are lived. Austin worked well because he was a redneck from Texas, and made no bones about it. The Rock just oozed charisma and charm, combined with athleticism and his mic work, he was destined for greatness. HBK was.. a sexy boy, the girls loved him and the men wanted to be like him so it worked out well too. Undertaker LIVED the character for close to 30 years, we never saw him break character and kayfabe. John Cena, well his rapper gimmick was perfect for the time and he did excellent with it. He even got to smack Stephanie McMahon on the ass (lucky bastard). The point is Riddle acts like a burnt out stoner in his promo's, and his in-ring work is okay at best. He will be an upper mid-card guy for most of his career. He might get a small push to the main event if he gets a program with Goldberg or Lesnar, but he will be squashed, quickly. That is just my opinion though, only time will tell and just to cover my bases like good old Meltzer, plans can always change.

#6 2020-12-14 09:09:21

HeelKing

I'm in agreement with a lot of other posters here- there will never be another Rock, Austin, Taker... etc... Superstars will come along that have the talent to maybe do it, but the current philosophy in the WWE isn't to build stars bigger than the company itself. The company is the star. They employ writers, and they script people within their show to play parts.

Those legends mentioned became as big as they were because those characters were extensions of themselves; or in Taker's case, something he became all times publicly.

Riddle is fantastic in the ring. He's got all of the natural athletic talent in the world. His matches are always fun to watch. His promos, though? In my opinion, they're awful. They're scripting him as this over-the-top cartoon-ish  version of a stoner. When he's bouncing off of a guy like MVP, who understands who his character is, Riddle looks kinda mid-card-ish from a mic work perspective.

There won't be another one of those legendary names you mentioned. The guy who will come the closet though won't be Riddle, it'll be Kross. He's every bit as good as Riddle in the ring and he lives the character for the most part. As high as I am on his ability though, even he will never achieve those levels.

#7 2020-12-16 21:41:46

Y2JFanatic

You guys saying that there will never be another Austin/Cena/Rock, saying the WWE will never get a main event superstar that helps make the WWE lots of money... well you're all way off the mark and you're totally wrong on that claim.

We already have a main event star that makes the WWE a lot of money and that is none other than Roman Reigns. You can love Roman or hate him all you want, that man is a huge draw for WWE. The same can be said for Brock Lesnar and Ronda Rousey. Those two also helped WWE make a lot of money.

With that being said, Roman Reigns has been the face of the company for a long time now. How come you so called, "wrestling smarts" will never admit that hmmm??? Love him or hate him,  Roman is pretty hot in the industry right now.

Last edited by Y2JFanatic (2020-12-16 21:42:09)

#8 2020-12-17 08:56:05

HeelKing

Y2JFanatic wrote:

You guys saying that there will never be another Austin/Cena/Rock, saying the WWE will never get a main event superstar that helps make the WWE lots of money... well you're all way off the mark and you're totally wrong on that claim.

We already have a main event star that makes the WWE a lot of money and that is none other than Roman Reigns. You can love Roman or hate him all you want, that man is a huge draw for WWE. The same can be said for Brock Lesnar and Ronda Rousey. Those two also helped WWE make a lot of money.

With that being said, Roman Reigns has been the face of the company for a long time now. How come you so called, "wrestling smarts" will never admit that hmmm??? Love him or hate him,  Roman is pretty hot in the industry right now.

There is a difference within what you're arguing. Of course WWE will have more main event superstars, and I don't believe anyone else said they wouldn't. WWE has had tons of main event superstars. The names you threw out like Rock, Austin, etc... they're legends. They transcended the industry. I've talked to people who don't know squat about wrestling, but if I mention one of those guys, they'll know who I'm talking about. They attract the casual fan who rarely- or almost never- watches wrestling. I can prove my point using WWE's own history. At Wrestlemania, how many times have they brought back Undertaker, Cena, Rock or Austin for something after they've stepped away from the ring? It's rumored right now they're talking about a Rock/Roman match for a Wrestlemania in Los Angeles when they can get fans back.

I'm not trying to detract from Roman (who is doing some great stuff) or anyone else in WWE main eventing right now. They're stars. They're just not built the same way by the company. You cited Brock and Ronda, but that's a whole different animal because they're cross over stars from the UFC. They were partially built by another company. I'd say look to Randy Orton, who is what, a fourteen time World Champion? He's a star. He's a main eventer. If I talk to someone who doesn't follow wrestling, I have to explain who Randy Orton is and what he's like.  I'm not saying WWE doesn't make stars anymore because that would be ridiculous. I'm not a WWE guy, but they do an excellent job with marketing. My whole take though is they don't market anyone anymore to be bigger than the company itself, similar to the way in pro sports the NFL itself is bigger than any star in it.

#9 2020-12-17 12:22:34

Aj29051994

Y2JFanatic wrote:

Roman Reigns makes WWE a lot of money, that would not by any chance be the same Roman Reigns that fakes Lukeiemia, according to you. People can be draws for a company and not the standout face of the company, as has happened before. Yeah Lesnar and Rousey have made WWE a lot of money but they are separate entities, they are not fully fledged full time performers, they are what could be described as “special attraction” talent, much like Cena would be classed as now when he makes appearances. Rousey was already a box office attraction from UFC before even coming to WWE. The New Day has made WWE a lot of money from merchandise sales etc, but was they the face/faces of the company? No they were not.

Haha! “Wrestling smarts”, we have simply voiced opinions without needing to try and insult anyone because we have a difference of opinions, but yet you feel the need to resort to a petty insult by calling us all “wrestling smarts” because we have a difference of opinion to you, grow up for god sake and also learn how to debate a point without always feeling the need to say “trust me, trust me, trust me” like you are always right when you are not, as was highlighted in my first post on here when I asked you where your boy Lars Sullivan is after you’ve frequently on other comment sections been saying how amazing he is, if he was that amazing surely he would be on TV more frequently than he has been.

#10 2020-12-17 14:06:57

ilyem

Y2JFanatic wrote:

Literally no one in this forum has said anything about Roman not being the face of the company, quite literally you are the first person to bring him up in this thread. That being said, it is very apparent that YES, Roman is the face of the company, and the majority of wrestling fans are aware of that love him or hate him. Austin/Cena/Rock are certain entities that can't be replaced, just like there will never be another Undertaker, there could be ones like him, but someone to that level, never. Ronda Rousey is not a WWE legend, you have more claim on Brock for that, but making the company a lot of money does not equal legend status, it means they are a draw but not a legend. You can have your opinion, just like others are allowed to think your opinion is wrong, people not agreeing with you doesn't make them wrestling smarts, might wanna look into what that actually means.

#11 2020-12-17 16:56:57

Y2JFanatic

Yes, Roman, Brock and Ronda are big money makers for WWE. The truth hurts doesn't it???

Ronda and Brock, not legendary status? LOL... you guys really are on drugs or don't know anything.

Brock's been in WWE for many years since the Ruthless Aggression era... wrestled in matches against most big main events with the exception of Stone Cold, Chris Jericho and HBK, maybe a few others I'm missing. Brock is a 5 time WWE Champ and longest reigning Universal Champ, plus he has a long history with UFC. Brock not a legend, seriously? In my eyes he totally is. All those accomplishments of Brock I listed totally qualifies legendary status to me. You're just saying that to hate on Brock. Just a bunch of haters and nothing more.

And Ronda is a legend big time with her history due to UFC which is why WWE wanted her to begin with.

You guys would just say anything to win a debate. Not happening with me, sorry. You're all just very opinionated and negative at best.

Last edited by Y2JFanatic (2020-12-17 16:58:37)

#12 2020-12-17 17:30:43

ilyem

Y2JFanatic wrote:

Yes, Roman, Brock and Ronda are big money makers for WWE. The truth hurts doesn't it???

Ronda and Brock, not legendary status? LOL... you guys really are on drugs or don't know anything.

Brock's been in WWE for many years since the Ruthless Aggression era... wrestled in matches against most big main events with the exception of Stone Cold, Chris Jericho and HBK, maybe a few others I'm missing. Brock is a 5 time WWE Champ and longest reigning Universal Champ, plus he has a long history with UFC. Brock not a legend, seriously? In my eyes he totally is. All those accomplishments of Brock I listed totally qualifies legendary status to me. You're just saying that to hate on Brock. Just a bunch of haters and nothing more.

And Ronda is a legend big time with her history due to UFC which is why WWE wanted her to begin with.

You guys would just say anything to win a debate. Not happening with me, sorry. You're all just very opinionated and negative at best.

If you read what I said, Brock has more claim to legend status than Rhonda does. Rhonda was in WWE for less than a year before leaving for time off because she couldn't handle that fact that she wasn't as over as she was in UFC. She is a UFC legend, but a WWE one? Not by a long shot, she was basically chased out because of the amount of WWE fans who straight boo'd her for months. You are the one here literally saying anything you can to win a debate, the majority of people here disagree with you. Also most people are agreeing that Roman is a big money maker, as is Brock, I am sure Rhonda made them some money, but is she now? I doubt it, I am sure whatever merch of hers she had with WWE isn't flying off the shelves an selling out, which I checked WWE shop, its all in stock and there hasn't been a new one in a while.

Also Brock became the longest reigning champion so people could stop saying CM Punk was the longest reigning champion of the modern era, just like they did with Nikki Bella taking it from AJ Lee only for her to lose it a few days after she beat the reign. Do I doubt that any of these people will be in the HOF? Brock, of course he will, Roman, obviously, Ronda, probably. Does that mean Ronda is a legend for her one year active stint in WWE where she left because she couldn't handle the fact that people don't like her and then later has a hissy fit on twitter because most people don't want or don't care to have her back? No, it doesn't. Charlotte is gonna be the legend, Becky, Sasha, Bayley, Alexa, those are the ones worth remembering.

I also very much like how you are dodging questions on your failed 'trust me I'm right's before, you gotta be some kind of troll or just straight up delusional at this point.

Again, you are entitled to have your opinion, and we're all entitled to disagree with it. Just because you say "no" doesn't mean it's wrong. You are consistently wrong with most of what you say, so you are mark and a bit delusional at best.

#13 2020-12-17 17:37:57

HeelKing

Y2JFanatic wrote:

Generating revenue for the company has absolutely nothing to do with being a legend. Elias was a big revenue generator for the WWE in 2019, so by that logic would you then classify Elias as a WWE legend?

If you want to argue Brock is a legend based on his accomplishments in WWE, okay. That's debatable, and I'd disagree. I could see the other side of that argument, though. I'm not going to bash your opinion there.

Ronda, a WWE legend though? No, absolutely not. She's a UFC legend, yes. Although on the subject of UFC, I personally felt she was highly overrated. She beat a lot of women who weren't ready for prime time. The division caught up to her skills, and she bounced. Surprise. Surprise. Fact is she hasn't accomplished that much in WWE, though. What has she really done in the wrestling world to be considered a legend? Please don't tell me she came over from UFC. Changing careers does not make you an instant legend in your new profession.

#14 2020-12-17 18:12:30

Aj29051994

Y2JFanatic wrote:

Where has anyone had a problem saying that Roman has made money for the WWE? If anyone is on drugs maybe it’s the same ones you’re on to think the WWE and Roman completely faked his Leukemia.

Brock was with the WWE for two years in his first run and eight in his part time “special attraction” second run, having a 504 day Universal championship reign with less than 10 defences is pathetic in all honesty. Yes he does have a great CV of professional and Amateur accomplishments, nobody has denied that all have they? Has anyone said they hate Brock?

As far as Rousey being a WWE legend, no she is not. You have said it yourself, she is a UFC legend. She is not a WWE legend, she did not even stick around for two years. How does sticking in a company for less than two years make you a legend? Lynch, Flair, Bayley, Banks, Asuka have all had multiple championships reigns and stuck around for far longer than Rousey did, those women are far more worthy of legendary WWE status than Rousey will ever be.

We would all say anything to win a debate and are all very negative and opinionated? If you want the definition for someone who is incredibly opinionated, negative and would say anything to try winning a debate, then look in the mirror and you will see the answer. A debate is all about giving facts and opinions, where funnily enough people have different opinions and will not always agree with your opinions you idiot!

Last edited by Aj29051994 (2020-12-17 18:22:06)

#15 2020-12-17 19:57:40

RyanP

ilyem wrote:
Y2JFanatic wrote:

If you read what I said, Brock has more claim to legend status than Rhonda does. Rhonda was in WWE for less than a year before leaving for time off because she couldn't handle that fact that she wasn't as over as she was in UFC. She is a UFC legend, but a WWE one? Not by a long shot, she was basically chased out because of the amount of WWE fans who straight boo'd her for months. You are the one here literally saying anything you can to win a debate, the majority of people here disagree with you. Also most people are agreeing that Roman is a big money maker, as is Brock, I am sure Rhonda made them some money, but is she now? I doubt it, I am sure whatever merch of hers she had with WWE isn't flying off the shelves an selling out, which I checked WWE shop, its all in stock and there hasn't been a new one in a while.

Also Brock became the longest reigning champion so people could stop saying CM Punk was the longest reigning champion of the modern era, just like they did with Nikki Bella taking it from AJ Lee only for her to lose it a few days after she beat the reign. Do I doubt that any of these people will be in the HOF? Brock, of course he will, Roman, obviously, Ronda, probably. Does that mean Ronda is a legend for her one year active stint in WWE where she left because she couldn't handle the fact that people don't like her and then later has a hissy fit on twitter because most people don't want or don't care to have her back? No, it doesn't. Charlotte is gonna be the legend, Becky, Sasha, Bayley, Alexa, those are the ones worth remembering.

I also very much like how you are dodging questions on your failed 'trust me I'm right's before, you gotta be some kind of troll or just straight up delusional at this point.

Again, you are entitled to have your opinion, and we're all entitled to disagree with it. Just because you say "no" doesn't mean it's wrong. You are consistently wrong with most of what you say, so you are mark and a bit delusional at best.

To be fair the main reason Ronda left wasn’t because she couldn’t handle that she wasn’t as over as she was in UFC but because she wanted to start a family with her husband. I know that I’m a little off topic with this but I just wanted to point that out about Ronda. That said I do agree with y’all that Y2JFanatic is cray cray. He has some valid points at times but those points are overshadowed by his obsessive need to be right about everything. I know that sounds kinda hypocritical coming from me but it doesn’t make it any less true. There is a BIG difference between face of the company/heavy merch sellers (Roman Reigns and as someone else mentioned Elias) and legends like Rock,Austin and Cena. I don’t know if he doesn’t get it or just doesn’t want to admit he’s wrong. Hope your day/night is going well.

#16 2020-12-19 14:37:41

HC13 Aries Styles

Y2JFanatic wrote:

Roman no doubt is the biggest draw right now and maybe more likely to be more compared to Austin/Cena/Rock/and  etc.., Brock Lesnar have been the biggest draw the past several years....
But Ronda Rousey, who was only there for a cup a coffee, uhmmm  no, and we haven't seen her in well over  a year and half... Next with Riddle uhmmm no he not going to be the next Austin/Cena/Rock/HHH/Bret/HBK/Undertaker....  The guy right now nothing more than a comedy act involved with a guy like Bobby Lashley who should be a Main-eventer period, or holding or involved in any title picture US/IC/Universial/WWE....

Last edited by HC13 Aries Styles (2020-12-19 23:31:02)

#17 2020-12-19 17:53:42

RyanP

HC13 Aries Styles wrote:
Y2JFanatic wrote:

Roman no doubt is the biggest draw right now and maybe more likely to be more compared to Austin/Cena/Rock/and  etc.., Brock Lesnar have been the biggest draw the past several years....
But Ronda Rousey, who was only there for a cup a coffee, uhmmm  no, and we haven't seen her in well over  a year and half... Next with Riddle uhmmm no he not go be the next Austin/Cena/Rock/HHH/Bret/HBK/Undertaker....  The guy right now nothing more than a comedy act involved with a guy like Bobby Lashley who should be a Main-eventer period, or holding or involved in any title picture US/IC/Universial/WWE....

Bobby Lashley is the current US champ.

#18 2020-12-19 23:32:43

HC13 Aries Styles

RyanP wrote:
HC13 Aries Styles wrote:
Y2JFanatic wrote:

But Ronda Rousey, who was only there for a cup a coffee, uhmmm  no, and we haven't seen her in well over  a year and half... Next with Riddle uhmmm no he not go be the next Austin/Cena/Rock/HHH/Bret/HBK/Undertaker....  The guy right now nothing more than a comedy act involved with a guy like Bobby Lashley who should be a Main-eventer period, or holding or involved in any title picture US/IC/Universial/WWE....

And Bobby should be main- eventing, he have paid his dues and show he can go....

#19 2020-12-20 08:42:47

RyanP

HC13 Aries Styles wrote:
RyanP wrote:
HC13 Aries Styles wrote:

And Bobby should be main- eventing, he have paid his dues and show he can go....

I don’t disagree about Bobby main eventing but if you start putting your US champ in the main event that’s going to lead to some heavy criticism from the fans that believe that the WWE title should always be in the main event. Not to mention that Bobby is also 44 years old. If they put someone that age in the main event they are going to be subjected to more criticism for putting the spotlight on an older superstar instead of a young up and comer. Like I said I think Bobby is a main event talent but would it be worth the likely heavy criticism they will receive to put him in the main event.

Last edited by RyanP (2020-12-20 08:48:23)

#20 2020-12-20 14:30:52

HC13 Aries Styles

RyanP wrote:
HC13 Aries Styles wrote:
RyanP wrote:

I don’t disagree about Bobby main eventing but if you start putting your US champ in the main event that’s going to lead to some heavy criticism from the fans that believe that the WWE title should always be in the main event. Not to mention that Bobby is also 44 years old. If they put someone that age in the main event they are going to be subjected to more criticism for putting the spotlight on an older superstar instead of a young up and comer. Like I said I think Bobby is a main event talent but would it be worth the likely heavy criticism they will receive to put him in the main event.

I disagree,  you got to use him before it's too late, the next 5 years of his career will be tell all... Thus he stays healthy no serious injuries that would sideline him for  several months.... You have Drew McIntyre who is  36,  you have AJ Styles who is 43, Kevin Owens 36, DB who going be 40 next year....  Really most in Wrestling consider  mid-30s to the mid-40s the prime of their career....  Look at Flair most of his glory came  when he was in his 30s and 40s....   I going go on record and say sometime in 2021 Lashley will be in the World title picture...  Push the young and up and coming stars in the mid-card first for IC and US title belt can't rush things...  You didn't see Vince directly  push the Rock, Austin, Bret, HBK or HHH directly in the World title picture, they had to prove their-self in the Mid-Card IC, European belts...

#21 2020-12-20 18:28:06

Y2JFanatic

Ronda not a legend in WWE? To be a legend in WWE you don't necessarily have be in the business a long time in order to be considered one, it's about the accomplishments and like her or not, Ronda accomplished a lot in such a short time.

Read this bleacherreport blog/opinion piece,

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2827814-ronda-rousey-has-already-cemented-herself-as-a-wwe-legend-before-wrestlemania-35#:~:text=Ronda%20Rousey%20Has%20Already%20Cemented%20Herself%20as%20a%20WWE%20Legend%20Before%20WrestleMania%2035,-Chris%20Roling%20Invalid&text=Ronda%20Rousey%20didn't%20need,Becky%20Lynch%20and%20Charlotte%20Flair.

Like Ronda or not, she came in and changed the women's division.

#22 2020-12-20 19:06:01

RyanP

Y2JFanatic wrote:

Ronda not a legend in WWE? To be a legend in WWE you don't necessarily have be in the business a long time in order to be considered one, it's about the accomplishments and like her or not, Ronda accomplished a lot in such a short time.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2827814-ronda-rousey-has-already-cemented-herself-as-a-wwe-legend-before-wrestlemania-35#:~:text=Ronda%20Rousey%20Has%20Already%20Cemented%20Herself%20as%20a%20WWE%20Legend%20Before%20WrestleMania%2035,-Chris%20Roling%20Invalid&text=Ronda%20Rousey%20didn't%20need,Becky%20Lynch%20and%20Charlotte%20Flair.

She may have came in an added some star power to the women’s division but she didn’t change it. Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch and Sasha Banks changed the division. When those 3 debuted it put the women’s division on the map. Those 3 are the reason for them retiring the divas label/title. Ronda may have added some star power to the women’s division but she sure as hell didn’t change the women’s division and if you believe she did then in my opinion you are disrespecting everything Charlotte,Sasha and Becky did for the women’s division. What does a blog/opinion piece prove other than somebody else agreeing with you?

#23 2020-12-20 20:15:22

Aj29051994

Y2JFanatic wrote:

Yes, well done, Ronda is not a legend in WWE. Ronda did not change the women’s division, the WWE women’s division changed on July 13th 2015 when Flair, Lynch and Banks made their debut on Raw. To you, accomplishing a lot means just two things then? She main evented Wrestlemania and held the Raw Women’s Championship just once. Two accomplishments is not a lot of accomplishments.

#24 2020-12-20 21:49:17

Enziguri

Y2JFanatic wrote:

Being a "legend" isn't like just ticking accomplishments off a list and saying "I've done this, this, and this, and now I am a legend".

Being considered a legend is an intangible. Longevity, a special connection with the audience. Very few people accomplish this. Guys like Flair, HBK, Hogan, Cena, Undertaker, Rock and Austin all achieved this. They are in a league above everybody else. Ronda Rousey, Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns have not achieved this. And Matt Riddle is very, very, VERY unlikely to achieve this.

Stop being stubborn and demanding that you're right and everybody else is wrong. You're trying to pass your opinion off as a fact, and you're just making yourself look dumb.

#25 2020-12-20 22:54:40

HC13 Aries Styles

Y2JFanatic wrote:

Well to be honest compare to some of the other legends  Rousey maybe  a future legend in the WWE....  Esp when you compare her to say the celebrities like Kid Rock, Snoop Dogg, Pete Rose, and etc....

Board footer