You are not logged in.

#1 2020-11-25 12:18:49

Y2JFanatic
Member
Registered: 2020-01-15
Posts: 389

Shotzi Blackheart, loving her more and more... yes please...

Shotzi Blackheart, the green haired tank girl is growing on me lately. Didn't care for her at first but she's doing an awesome job advertising big NXT events. She started doing these with the Halloween Havoc show and now the next "War Games" ppv. I think NXT should keep having her doing advertisements for big NXT events 'cause she's entertaining as hell, in my opinion.

Love the newest one she did with Black Sabbath, "War Pigs" playing through it.

Shotzi is gonna be a big star in the future if they use her right and she's definitely main roster bound too. Shotzi is also great in the ring. I love it when she does those "howls" and she should keep doing them.

Hope NXT does great things with her in the future and don't mess her up.

Feel free to post your thoughts.

Offline

#2 2020-12-01 21:51:46

Ben Kerin
Director of WNS
From: England, United Kingdom
Registered: 2019-10-07
Posts: 264
Website
Facebook Twitter Instagram
XMPP:
XMPP XMPP
()

Re: Shotzi Blackheart, loving her more and more... yes please...

She defo keeps things interesting!

Offline

#3 2020-12-05 20:20:52

Enziguri
Member
Registered: 2020-10-28
Posts: 31

Re: Shotzi Blackheart, loving her more and more... yes please...

She sucks. Her gimmick is annoying and too over the top. The stupid howl she does, along with the tank, all horrible. When Candice LeRae ran over her tank and she started screaming and crying like a kid throwing a tantrum in a supermarket, it was just embarrassing.  And she's terrible in the ring. Her match with Raquel Gonzales was terrible and both women are obviously still very green. Of all the talented women they have on the NXT roster, the fact she's getting so much air time is a joke.

Plus the fact she is being pushed as the War Games team captain over people like Rhea Ripley and the NXT Womens champion Io Shirai is just disgusting.

She's a flavour of the month, and hopefully she'll fade into the background again fairly soon, so they can start pushing some women who actually have some talent.

Offline

#4 2020-12-05 21:07:37

Y2JFanatic
Member
Registered: 2020-01-15
Posts: 389

Re: Shotzi Blackheart, loving her more and more... yes please...

Enziguri wrote:

She sucks. Her gimmick is annoying and too over the top. The stupid howl she does, along with the tank, all horrible. When Candice LeRae ran over her tank and she started screaming and crying like a kid throwing a tantrum in a supermarket, it was just embarrassing.  And she's terrible in the ring. Her match with Raquel Gonzales was terrible and both women are obviously still very green. Of all the talented women they have on the NXT roster, the fact she's getting so much air time is a joke.

Plus the fact she is being pushed as the War Games team captain over people like Rhea Ripley and the NXT Womens champion Io Shirai is just disgusting.

She's a flavour of the month, and hopefully she'll fade into the background again fairly soon, so they can start pushing some women who actually have some talent.

I smell another WNS troll.

Offline

#5 2020-12-06 02:35:28

Enziguri
Member
Registered: 2020-10-28
Posts: 31

Re: Shotzi Blackheart, loving her more and more... yes please...

Y2JFanatic wrote:
Enziguri wrote:

She sucks. Her gimmick is annoying and too over the top. The stupid howl she does, along with the tank, all horrible. When Candice LeRae ran over her tank and she started screaming and crying like a kid throwing a tantrum in a supermarket, it was just embarrassing.  And she's terrible in the ring. Her match with Raquel Gonzales was terrible and both women are obviously still very green. Of all the talented women they have on the NXT roster, the fact she's getting so much air time is a joke.

Plus the fact she is being pushed as the War Games team captain over people like Rhea Ripley and the NXT Womens champion Io Shirai is just disgusting.

She's a flavour of the month, and hopefully she'll fade into the background again fairly soon, so they can start pushing some women who actually have some talent.

I smell another WNS troll.

So every time somebody has a different opinion to you, that automatically makes them a troll?

Offline

#6 2020-12-06 10:11:41

RyanP
Member
Registered: 2019-11-06
Posts: 360

Re: Shotzi Blackheart, loving her more and more... yes please...

Enziguri wrote:
Y2JFanatic wrote:
Enziguri wrote:

She sucks. Her gimmick is annoying and too over the top. The stupid howl she does, along with the tank, all horrible. When Candice LeRae ran over her tank and she started screaming and crying like a kid throwing a tantrum in a supermarket, it was just embarrassing.  And she's terrible in the ring. Her match with Raquel Gonzales was terrible and both women are obviously still very green. Of all the talented women they have on the NXT roster, the fact she's getting so much air time is a joke.

Plus the fact she is being pushed as the War Games team captain over people like Rhea Ripley and the NXT Womens champion Io Shirai is just disgusting.

She's a flavour of the month, and hopefully she'll fade into the background again fairly soon, so they can start pushing some women who actually have some talent.

I smell another WNS troll.

So every time somebody has a different opinion to you, that automatically makes them a troll?

You’re entitled to your opinion but if guys like Triple H,Shawn Michaels and Road Dogg as well as other producers/creative personnel in NXT have faith in her and deem her worthy of a push then who are we to question it. These guys have a lot of wrestling experience and are around these guys and girls all the time and see them train and compete all the time. Bottom line is if you ask me to make a judgment on a wrestler and I have the choice of whose opinion to go with no offense intended I’m going to side with the guys with decades of experience in the wrestling business. I like Shotzi but I also understand that she doesn’t appeal to everyone but I have feeling she will still get a push post war games but I guess we will have to wait and see for sure.

Offline

#7 2020-12-06 15:15:36

Enziguri
Member
Registered: 2020-10-28
Posts: 31

Re: Shotzi Blackheart, loving her more and more... yes please...

RyanP wrote:
Enziguri wrote:
Y2JFanatic wrote:

I smell another WNS troll.

So every time somebody has a different opinion to you, that automatically makes them a troll?

You’re entitled to your opinion but if guys like Triple H,Shawn Michaels and Road Dogg as well as other producers/creative personnel in NXT have faith in her and deem her worthy of a push then who are we to question it. These guys have a lot of wrestling experience and are around these guys and girls all the time and see them train and compete all the time. Bottom line is if you ask me to make a judgment on a wrestler and I have the choice of whose opinion to go with no offense intended I’m going to side with the guys with decades of experience in the wrestling business. I like Shotzi but I also understand that she doesn’t appeal to everyone but I have feeling she will still get a push post war games but I guess we will have to wait and see for sure.

I don't give a sh*t if you "go with my opinion", and I never asked you to?

Offline

#8 2020-12-06 16:24:07

Y2JFanatic
Member
Registered: 2020-01-15
Posts: 389

Re: Shotzi Blackheart, loving her more and more... yes please...

Love Shotzi or hate her, she's probably gonna steal the show tonight and Team Shotzi is gonna win their War Games match. Yeah, I see a huge Shotzi push coming.

Offline

#9 2020-12-07 12:34:05

Y2JFanatic
Member
Registered: 2020-01-15
Posts: 389

Re: Shotzi Blackheart, loving her more and more... yes please...

Well Team Shotzi lost but it helped get her over, though. NXT is definitely giving her a bigger push 'cause they're updating her character with a bigger tank and adding in the "howl" which seems to be her new catchphrase. Her new character is like, she's sick of everyone trying to destroy her and ruin her, well she's coming back with a vengeance and she's now tougher and meaner. That's where they're going with her character. We have a future NXT Women's Champion here, you know that's coming for her at some point.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB
Modded by krysti.engineer