You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-09 20:36:01

HC13 Aries Styles

Miro/Rusev is All Elite

So it official Miro/the former Rusev signed with AEW debuting (Spoiler) on the Wednesday the 9th edition of Dynamite as Kip Sabian best man....

Will be interesting to see how he is used in the up coming weeks and months...  What  do y'all think??

#2 2020-09-10 13:52:25

ilyem

Re: Miro/Rusev is All Elite

He looked awesome and happy to be back on TV. I loved Rusev in WWE and I love Miro on twitch, so I am hoping they take advantage of his talents and make him a top guy. I hope honestly he's happy there too because he totally deserves after the way he was treated.

#3 2020-09-20 01:22:12

mkohn

Facebook Twitter Instagram

ilyem wrote:

He looked awesome and happy to be back on TV. I loved Rusev in WWE and I love Miro on twitch, so I am hoping they take advantage of his talents and make him a top guy. I hope honestly he's happy there too because he totally deserves after the way he was treated.

Is he still married to Lana? How does that work with her in WWE and him in AEW?  Won't see each other much.

#4 2020-09-20 03:43:50

Aj29051994

mkohn wrote:
ilyem wrote:

Is he still married to Lana? How does that work with her in WWE and him in AEW?  Won't see each other much.

Miro is still married to Lana, currently they would be able to see each other despite working in different companies, as AEW only has Dark on a Tuesday and Dynamite on a Wednesday, Lana works on Raw, so for them both that still leaves Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday if there is no PPV event, also two other examples of wrestlers that are together despite working in AEW and WWE are Shawn Spears and Peyton Royce & Britt Baker and Adam Cole, they are couples but still work in different companies so it can still work with being together and having time to see each other still, despite being in different organisations.

#5 2020-10-21 12:12:51

ilyem

mkohn wrote:
ilyem wrote:

Yeah, they are still married. There's actually quite a few cross-company relationships. AEW usually films Dark on Wednesdays after Dynamite so Miro is currently working one day a week and they are both currently based in Florida. Adam Cole/Britt Baker are also currently in a relationship, Shawn Spears/Peyton Royce, Big Swole/Cedric Alexander. I guess they just make it work during travel time.

Board footer