You are not logged in.

#1 2020-08-19 20:52:46

HC13 Aries Styles

Renee Young, will she sign with AEW??

On Twitter this morning and the headlines on most wrestling sites, the Renee Young asked and been granted her release from the WWE...   No word when her end date will be,  but her last project was working on the FS1 produced show WWE Backstage.. Thus we haven't seen much of her on TV...
So with that I think many will speculate for her to sign with AEW where her husband- Jon Moxley is World Champion..  So will she sign with AEW and where do she fits in at on AEW broadcast team??

#2 2020-08-20 02:23:45

Aj29051994

Re: Renee Young, will she sign with AEW??

Naturally that will be where most likely everyone and myself included will expect Young to show up next. I can see it happening at some point, but I do not think it will happen straight away, I can see Young carrying on with her publishing of cookbooks etc, also I can see her and Moxley starting a family in the not too distant future.

#3 2020-08-20 07:30:23

MaskedMadness

Well, that's what AEW was built on. Hiring your friends and family. So if she remains in professional wrestling then yes, that's where I'd expect her to end up.

As stated by another user, it's more likely that she stays home and becomes a mother and works on her personal projects.

I wish her all the best wherever life takes her.

#4 2020-08-20 07:57:40

RyanP

While AEW is always going to be her speculated destination because of her husband it has also been reported that ESPN and Fox Sports have been interested in her and given her skill set they could also be potential destinations for Renee as well or like others have stated she might keep working on her personal projects and start a family. She has a lot of options and I wish her nothing but the best in her future endeavors.

Last edited by RyanP (2020-08-20 07:58:42)

#5 2020-08-20 08:30:31

MaskedMadness

RyanP wrote:

While AEW is always going to be her speculated destination because of her husband it has also been reported that ESPN and Fox Sports have been interested in her and given her skill set they could also be potential destinations for Renee as well or like others have stated she might keep working on her personal projects and start a family. She has a lot of options and I wish her nothing but the best in her future endeavors.

Didn't even consider ESPN/Fox. Great point man. ESPN has a new female host every time I turn around. That would be better for her career than any other wrestling promotion to be quite honest

#6 2020-08-20 09:53:49

RyanP

MaskedMadness wrote:
RyanP wrote:

Didn't even consider ESPN/Fox. Great point man. ESPN has a new female host every time I turn around. That would be better for her career than any other wrestling promotion to be quite honest

ESPN and Fox Sports are the more likely destinations however I noticed there has been some reports that WWE is looking to bring back Talking Smack which could be a way to try and entice Renee to stay since she and Daniel Bryan were the main hosts on there and she’s always talked about how much she loved doing that show.

#7 2020-08-20 13:13:16

HC13 Aries Styles

MaskedMadness wrote:
RyanP wrote:

Yeah I think that was part of the reason she leaving to work on her own career outside the WWE...   If not mistaken Fox Sports was going use her for other shows when they brought the WWE to the Fox Networks... Plus I could see where she would have more freedom rather she sign with ESPN or Fox Sports... 
Then Considering if she would take a deal with AEW, that it airs once a week, 4 times a month.. Thus freedom for something else to do...

Board footer