You are not logged in.

#1 2020-07-28 13:34:41

HC13 Aries Styles

Matt Hardy dropping his alternative personas..

So in recent days Matt Hardy is teasing he is dropping his  alternative personas, and going be the real Matthew Hardy....
What does that mean I don't really know, but I think other then wanting to be taken more serious...  I can and could see him challenging for the TNT title or World title or any title that AEW introduces...   

Anyhow I guess time will tell what happens, what do you think of this announcement from Hardy???

#2 2020-07-29 00:42:21

RyanP

Re: Matt Hardy dropping his alternative personas..

HC13 Aries Styles wrote:

So in recent days Matt Hardy is teasing he is dropping his  alternative personas, and going be the real Matthew Hardy....
What does that mean I don't really know, but I think other then wanting to be taken more serious...  I can and could see him challenging for the TNT title or World title or any title that AEW introduces...   

Anyhow I guess time will tell what happens, what do you think of this announcement from Hardy???

I think it’s a bit odd considering the main reason he left WWE was because they wouldn’t let him be creative and use the Broken gimmick. So why stop using the alternate personas that you fought to use in WWE? If this true and not a work then it doesn’t make any sense to me. If it is part of a storyline then kudos to them for doing a good job in making it believable.

#3 2020-07-31 08:59:30

HeelKing

Re: Matt Hardy dropping his alternative personas..

If they're intent on keeping him with Private Party for while, which I think they are; then it's probably being done for that reason. Broken Matt would feel like an odd pairing with them for a manager. It's also possible he'd overshadow them. Plus, his personas feel like they work better with fans in attendance to pop for the changes. With a true live audience, it seems as if they lose something.

Board footer