You are not logged in.

#1 2020-06-01 23:44:55

HC13 Aries Styles

thoughts on Mike Tyson and Chris Jericho??

What did y'all think of the Chris Jericho and Mike Tyson confrontation on the 5-27-2020,  Dynamite??
Myself  I wasn't sure they was going have Jericho and Tyson in each other faces..  Kinda thought they Jericho and the Inner Circle try to make a DX offer to Tyson...   But now do you think they going have a big one on one and in what form at the Next PPV??

#2 2020-06-02 01:34:59

KayfabeDynasty

Re: thoughts on Mike Tyson and Chris Jericho??

it makes no sense, especially since its WWE issues. Tyson and Jericho should not fight.

#3 2020-06-02 02:18:31

Blazaholic

I don't think it's a bad thing to do more stuff with Jericho and Tyson. They don't even have to mention WWE, most people probably know about their past, even for the ones that don't I'm sure they could come up with something, not sure how great a match between the two would be though unless Tyson got a crew together to fight the inner circle, either with minimal action from Tyson, or Tyson and Jericho acting as the coaches for each team.

#4 2020-06-02 17:31:15

HeelKing

Honestly, I hated it. I understand why they're featuring Tyson in a prominent angle. He's a major name, and names typically pop ratings. He's such a disaster though when he's cutting a wrestling promo. He felt overanxious when he spoke, and he pretty near got tied up in his own shirt on live TV when he tried to rip it off. That's the type of segment though where had NXT had someone like Kross or Ciampa in the main event, I'd have went ahead and flipped channels, instead of finishing Dynamite and watching NXT on DVR. What's worse is Tyson was in there with a pro, in Jericho, and I feel like it took everything in Jericho's power to keep that segment semi-focused. Also, what was with the bootleg Blue Meanie? The sooner they run through this, the better.

Board footer