You are not logged in.

#1 2020-03-01 09:47:51

Y2JFanatic

MJF throwing beer at fan at Revolution, thoughts...

Did anyone catch this? In the beginning of the match of MJF vs. Cody, MJF climbed up over the barricade and started walking away from the ring. I believe the crowd were chanting "coward" at MFJ which was funny. As MJF turns around and starts walking toward the barricade, a fan in a white shirt starts yelling at MJF and talking trash at him. I couldn't tell what the fan was trying to yell at MJF about but the fan was probably trying to tell MJF to get back in the ring. Well MJF looks at the fan angrily, yells at him for a little bit and then MJF takes a cup full of beer from a different fan and throws beer at that fan in the white shirt's face. I laughed and thought it was funny as hell.

It seems the fan took MJF's reaction like a man 'cause it seems he liked it and seemed pretty proud that he got a wrestler to respond.

Anyhow, I never saw anything like this in WWE ever... that's probably because it was never allowed. Vince never allowed heel WWE stars to assault fans like that 'cause if they did, they would end up getting suspended/fined or fired in real life if that happened. I guess that stuff is allowed in AEW 'cause in AEW anything goes and no holds barred with the fans. That's why in AEW you see heels throwing hats off of fans, pushing them out of the way, etc.

Why is that? I guess this is AEW's way of more crowd participation with the heels. They purposely want the crowd to react to the heels and the heels to react to them. I wouldn't be surprised that soon in AEW, you'll start seeing fans actually trying to fight the heels and this could lead to that. What would you do if an AEW star threw a drink at your face, took your hat off or pushed you out of the way?

You don't see any of this in WWE, crowd participation. AEW wants the fans to be more involved... that's what they're doing and it's a good idea although, AEW needs to be more careful with this 'cause they could get in trouble with lawsuits and things like that.

MJF is no doubt the best fan trashtalker... he's pretty much the only one that isn't afraid to walk around doing terrible stuff to fans like talking trash to their faces, kissing random women in the audience (like you see on Dynamite), ripping signs from their hands, etc.

MJF is the best.

#2 2020-03-02 12:22:16

Tommy

Re: MJF throwing beer at fan at Revolution, thoughts...

To say WWE never had fan interaction is false. However companies are known to insert fans known as plants into the crowd and get them involved in the show and make it look like wrestlers are getting into legit altercations with fans.

Whether the fan MJF threw the beer on was an actual fan or plant is something we don't know but props to AEW for suspending disbelief in this case. Let's say he is just a fan then I say good he deserved it. I think fans get away with too much then use the I'm a paying customer excuse to do so. I always said they shouldn't be touching the wrestlers or getting out of line with things they say. For instance whenever there's a match or brawl that goes into the crowd you always see fans touching the wrestlers or when the Shield would walk through the crowd they would always get touched. Fans need to just back off in that instance. Also it's okay to tell things like you suck or what not but there's a line you don't cross there either.

Now who knows whether that particular fan was part of the show or not but if he wasn't and crossed a line then MJF wasn't wrong for what he did. I can see that case as MJF being a heel and generating heel heat.

#3 2020-03-03 06:55:39

CamelToeClutch

Tommy wrote:

To say WWE never had fan interaction is false. However companies are known to insert fans known as plants into the crowd and get them involved in the show and make it look like wrestlers are getting into legit altercations with fans.

Whether the fan MJF threw the beer on was an actual fan or plant is something we don't know but props to AEW for suspending disbelief in this case. Let's say he is just a fan then I say good he deserved it. I think fans get away with too much then use the I'm a paying customer excuse to do so. I always said they shouldn't be touching the wrestlers or getting out of line with things they say. For instance whenever there's a match or brawl that goes into the crowd you always see fans touching the wrestlers or when the Shield would walk through the crowd they would always get touched. Fans need to just back off in that instance. Also it's okay to tell things like you suck or what not but there's a line you don't cross there either.

Now who knows whether that particular fan was part of the show or not but if he wasn't and crossed a line then MJF wasn't wrong for what he did. I can see that case as MJF being a heel and generating heel heat.

LMFAO it's all still real to you isn't it? Fucking retards.

#4 2020-03-05 13:02:11

CamelToeClutch

Tommy wrote:

You do realize that was scripted, right? Your stupidity really shows. I bet if Nyla Rose whipped her dick out in front of you, you'd be the first to suck it.

#5 2020-03-07 14:42:04

HC13 Aries Styles

Pretty much for Heel Heat, which MJF is doing a great job at getting...  IMO the best heel  and most believable in business right now..

#6 2020-03-07 14:44:49

HC13 Aries Styles

Tommy wrote:

How about the report of MJF giving the little the finger when asked for his autograph???  Like I said he maybe the best heel and try to stay in character even when not needed..

Board footer