You are not logged in.

#1 2020-02-27 12:56:33

HC13 Aries Styles

AEW Revolution

Looks like the card is stacking up to be a good show  headlined by  Chris Jericho vs Jon Moxley for the AEW World Title, Hangman Page  and Kenny Omega vs the Young Bucks for the AEW Tag titles,  Cody vs MJF finally,  Dustin vs Jake Strong,  Nyla Rose vs Kris Statlander for the AEW Women's title, the debut of Orange Cassidy in the ring vs PAC, and more....

What your thoughts on this PPV, will you be watching, what match are y'all looking forward??  Any Predictions??

#2 2020-02-27 19:59:19

Y2JFanatic

Re: AEW Revolution

Yeah I'll be watching, I think for sure 'cause I've been watching every AEW ppv ever since they started so for my predictions lets see...

Jericho will retain AEW title. Page/Omega will retain tag titles. Cody will win match against MJF. Jake Strong will defeat Dustin. Nyla Rose will probably retain women's title (puke), Darby Allin will win against Sammy, Orange Cassidy will win against PAC and the Dark Order will win against SoCal.

Matches I look most forward to are Jericho vs. Moxley, Cody vs. MJF and Omega/Page vs. The Young Bucks. Those three matches will probably steal the show.

Last edited by Y2JFanatic (2020-02-27 20:01:12)

#3 2020-02-28 02:39:32

TheAce

Chris Jericho (c) vs. Jon Moxley  Singles match for the AEW World Championship - Jericho to retain the title, as since this match has no stipulation that can prevent the inner Circle getting involved, you just know Moxley will get screwed out of the title here again.

MJF (with Wardlow) vs. Cody (with Arn Anderson) - This will be the first big PPV meeting of the two I believe, so to get the feud up and running, it'll no doubt go to MJF.

Kenny Omega and Adam Page (c) vs. The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson)  AEW World Tag Team Championship - Too soon to take the titles from Page & Omega, surely they must retain here.

Jake Hager vs. Dustin Rhodes - Hager to perhaps win in a squash match

Darby Allin vs. Sammy Guevara - Darby to win, and I think given enough time for them, could very well be match of the night.

Nyla Rose (c) vs. Kris Statlander  AEW Women's World Championship - Nyla Rose.

Pac vs. Orange Cassidy  Singles match - PAC, but very curious as to how they'll have Cassidy present himself for the match.

SoCal Uncensored (Frankie Kazarian and Scorpio Sky) (with Christopher Daniels) vs. The Dark Order (Evil Uno and Stu Grayson) (with Alex Reynolds and John Silver)  - The Dark Order, perhaps teasing more of the Exhaulted one's arrival too.

#4 2020-02-29 15:32:48

HC13 Aries Styles

Tonights the PPV.... Should be exciting to watch... With that my predictions

AEW World Title
Chris Jericho vs Jon Moxley  -  Winner- Jericho

AEW Women's Title
Nyla Rose vs Kris Statlander  -Winner- Nyla Rose

AEW World Tag Titles
Kenny Omega & Hangman Page vs The Young Bucks - Winner-  Omega and Page

Cody Rhodes vs MJF  - Winner- Cody

Dustin Rhodes vs Jake Hager  -  Winner- Hager