You are not logged in.

#1 2020-01-29 10:08:08

Y2JFanatic

AEW streaming service coming? Yes, I believe there will...

Seems like there's streaming services for everything nowadays. I think AEW will one day come out with their own streaming service. They won't now 'cause they don't have enough streaming content from TV and PPV's yet but I think they will release a streaming service one day for streaming content and live TV for ppvs. Once they get enough TV material, they will do that.

If they do a streaming service and they will one day, wrestling should be the only focus. I hope they won't do what WWE is doing like do a bunch of garbage reality shows and do a bunch of wrestling documentaries that are aimed toward the marks. If AEW will start doing their own documentaries, it should be aimed toward the "smart" fans.

What do you think???

#2 2020-01-29 10:26:05

CamelToeClutch

Re: AEW streaming service coming? Yes, I believe there will...

Y2JFanatic wrote:

Seems like there's streaming services for everything nowadays. I think AEW will one day come out with their own streaming service. They won't now 'cause they don't have enough streaming content from TV and PPV's yet but I think they will release a streaming service one day for streaming content and live TV for ppvs. Once they get enough TV material, they will do that.

What do you think???

They already have a streaming platform. It's called the TNT app.

#3 2020-01-29 10:48:16

Y2JFanatic

CamelToeClutch wrote:
Y2JFanatic wrote:

What do you think???

They already have a streaming platform. It's called the TNT app.

True but AEW will one day come out with one of their own. I'm talking about an official one. I think you know what I mean.

#4 2020-01-29 20:32:02

Ben Kerin
Director of WNS
Website
Facebook Twitter Instagram
XMPP:
XMPP XMPP
()

One day, but they'd be wise to not rush this. These platforms are costly to run and you need a strong offering to attract subscribers. They are doing well right now to utilize existing platforms such as FITE and B/R Live. Who knows maybe one day they will buy these platforms out.

#5 2020-02-07 09:01:46

Y2JFanatic

Well doing a little reading through wrestling news sites, I hear there is actually one coming after all which is good news really. If the subscription price will be cheaper than WWE Network, I'll probably sign up for AEW streaming service.

Board footer