You are not logged in.

#1 2019-11-17 12:04:30

Jay_Worrall

Inconsistencies in AEW

There are 2 things that are confusing me about AEW at the moment.

1. Cody is clearly the top good guy at the company, but it appears that his wife is playing a heel with Awesome Kong. Can someone explain this to me?

2. As much as I enjoy Pac, he's evidently a heel, why does he keep doing the highflying stuff? It's not in keeping with heel tactics.

I'm really enjoying AEW much more than I've enjoyed any wrestling since 2003. These things don't impact my enjoyment, but just puzzle me.

#2 2019-11-17 17:37:00

El Pollo Loco

Re: Inconsistencies in AEW

1. Jeff Hardy at one point was on RAW as Face and Matt Hardy on Smackdown as Heel, Same with Stephanie in the HHH vs Jericho Storyline

2. Doing High Flying Stuffs being a Heel doesn't matter, Kurt Angle was Heel at one Point and he wrestle very Technical with submission and wrestling to his Opponents and he was a great Heel

#3 2019-11-18 04:22:19

Jay_Worrall

Re: Inconsistencies in AEW

Hello,

It's possible that I didn't explain point one fully.

Brandi is appearing as a face in segments with Cody (contract signing and promos) but as a heel when alone. - iI find that really awkward and confusing.

I'm also talking storyline only. Again, I've not made that clear, so apologies

Jeff and Matt were split, so that doesn't really matter. And Stephanie had no face segments during that run, she was being clearly portrayed as a heel throughout.

Board footer