You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-18 19:51:44

Ben Kerin
Director of WNS
Website
Facebook Twitter Instagram

What are your thoughts on Cody Rhodes right now?

Cody Rhodes is going through a bit of a rough patch at the moment. His fans have turned on him and many are viewing this as a bad thing for Cody and the AEW brand. Some feel Rhodes has gone “gone Hollywood” and that's why they are not supporting as they had done in previous years, especially when AEW was getting off the ground.

Just this week he tweeted, “Yesterday was my last day on Twitter. Because of the sniping and negativity on there, I just moved everything to Instagram.”

In a recent interview, Rhodes said he foresees himself competing full-time for another three years in the ring.

Do you think he will transition into a backstage role like Triple H? making sporadic returns.

Why do you think Rhodes has lost his core support?

More here:

https://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/new … ore-Years/

#2 2021-11-19 06:54:15

HC13 Aries Styles

Re: What are your thoughts on Cody Rhodes right now?

Cody have eyes to be as much like his dad, the head booker of the company, and work on other projects or incorporate other things in the ring from athletes (NBA, NFL, UFC-MMA, and  music)...  As to Cody keeping his word about never challenging for the World title and even becoming a part timer, maybe that a good thing to give others a chance to shine..

#3 2021-11-26 14:31:32

OLDSKOOL-AID

I think if he's planning on continuing to wrestle he needs to embrace it like the Rock did when everyone claimed he'd "gone Hollywood". Make his entrance even more overdone and crazy than it is now. Have him proclaiming he is the SOLE reason AEW existes. Maybe even have him going back to using just Cody because he doesn't need the name  Rhodes to be famous. So many stoy lines write themselves. Cody vs Dustin Rhodes, Tony Khan vs Cody for a power struggle, Nightmare Factory vs The 4 Pillars of AEW. I wouldn't mind seeing a heel Cody vs Darby Allen.

#4 2021-12-20 08:19:39

BigDave

Cody Rhodes needs badly to have a heel turn because nobody takes him seriously as a face

Board footer