You are not logged in.

#1 2021-09-22 15:49:03

HC13 Aries Styles

should AEW add more Secondary titles?

It pretty much heavily debated, should AEW add more secondary titles and what should they be???  Rumors are  of AEW may add a Trios titles as well a Womens Tag titles...   Keep in mind the men roster is over 80 talents not including regulars who appear on Dark but not under contract...  On the womens side there are 23 on main roster, and at least half dozen that appear on Dark regularly....  Other possible titles I thinking AEW could maybe add  (but don't really need to) a US or OpenWeight title, a Cruiser-weight title, a Mid-card tag title, and even a mid-card womens title esp with depth of the company... 

What do y'all think should AEW add any secondary title, and when and what should they be???

#2 2021-09-23 04:04:55

wrestlewriter

Re: should AEW add more Secondary titles?

like to see a version of a hardcore title, with AEW being tv 14 and the talent they have it would be good if they could work something out.

#3 2021-09-26 14:56:52

WrestlingExpert

If AEW's roster keeps expanding and getting bigger and bigger, then honestly, yeah, secondary titles might be the way to go, just so it gives more people something to do.

I mean, WWE has the U.S. and I.C. Titles, and the NWA has the Television Title and the National Title. I don't see any reason why AEW couldn't have more secondary titles for both their male and female competitors, as long as they actually do stuff with the titles and make them seem important.

#4 2021-09-30 23:52:38

Majin Tween
Administrator
Website
XMPP:
raccoon@wrestlr.me XMPP XMPP
(offline)

wrestlewriter wrote:

like to see a version of a hardcore title, with AEW being tv 14 and the talent they have it would be good if they could work something out.

Agreed. That would be pretty cool. I think Moxley, Kingston, Nick Gage (if they decided to bring him back) and others would thrive in that environment.

Board footer