You are not logged in.

#1 2021-08-21 08:57:50

HC13 Aries Styles

Ric Flair- if and when he comes what happens???

So it speculated Ric Flair will sign with AEW if he haven't already...
So question is if and when he debuts  what will happen???  Who will or should he mentor???
One thing I think that would be interesting and could be a huge pop and draw is having Ric, Tully and Arn all face to face in the ring at the same time.... Only thing missing would be having Barry Windham showing up as well....
What do y'all think????

Last edited by HC13 Aries Styles (2021-08-21 08:58:14)

#2 2021-08-21 13:28:04

pinkFloyd4ever

Re: Ric Flair- if and when he comes what happens???

You have to put the 3 in there. And with Malenko there you could have a 4th horsemen. Let's put aside Sting.

What you do with them I don't know plus heel Tully, face And and Ric will be a face no matter what.

But I'd tune in to see 3 of them in the same ring together once again 30 years later

#3 2021-08-25 19:02:23

GoodOldPapa

pinkFloyd4ever wrote:

You have to put the 3 in there. And with Malenko there you could have a 4th horsemen. Let's put aside Sting.

What you do with them I don't know plus heel Tully, face And and Ric will be a face no matter what.

But I'd tune in to see 3 of them in the same ring together once again 30 years later

It has to happen at least once for old times sake.  As far as who he should mentor, that may be a little more difficult.  The obvious answer is Andrade, but given that Chavo is currently with him, I don't know how that would work out.

#4 2021-08-30 05:53:06

HC13 Aries Styles

GoodOldPapa wrote:
pinkFloyd4ever wrote:

It has to happen at least once for old times sake.  As far as who he should mentor, that may be a little more difficult.  The obvious answer is Andrade, but given that Chavo is currently with him, I don't know how that would work out.

I thinking maybe put Flair with Danny Garcia, and the team of 2.0,  they young and they need a mentor, and why not when they already involved in a feud with Flair long time rival Sting....

#5 2021-08-30 05:55:09

HC13 Aries Styles

GoodOldPapa wrote:
pinkFloyd4ever wrote:

I think Barry Windham would be the idea member to bring, esp since he was a member of the most successful Horsemen of all time IMO in 1988....

Board footer