You are not logged in.

#1 2019-11-06 02:27:33

Status Tomb

Next WWE Star to move to AEW?

Lets speculate on who could jump ship to AEW next.
We know AEW are looking at building their own product and brand with new stars, but if there was major name or even a mid card name to be released or leave would they not considered signing him or her?

I don't know contract lengths and expiry dates but if there are some on the roster not happy they could make just as much with AEW.

Two names that stand out for me would be Dolph Zigger and Bobby Roode mainly because they have not done a lot with them above mid card/tag level in recent periods.

#2 2019-11-06 09:19:18

Fatal210

Re: Next WWE Star to move to AEW?

They need some beef to be honest EC3 would probably do the trick for them.  They need heavyweights and I mean cut heavyweights.  Booby is a good choice too.  My third would be Apollo Crews would be awesome as well.

#3 2019-11-06 11:09:39

Ben Kerin
Director of WNS
Website
Facebook Twitter Instagram
XMPP:
XMPP XMPP
()

Luke Harper must be considering for sure. I hear his contract is up with WWE in April 2020, so maybe June/July debut for him next year.

#4 2019-11-06 14:18:03

SirEdger

Harper would be a good option, considering that they don't have a lot of big hosses to put in front of Luchasaurus. The only one they have so far is Jake Hager - and Wardlow hasn't debuted yet. Harper is one of the best big men workers in the business and knowing what Luchasaurus can do in a ring, those two could have an amazing match. Imagine Harper debuting in AEW by destroying Marko Stunt. The visual in itself would make him massively over.

#5 2019-11-06 20:01:05

Status Tomb

Is Harper going to bring extra eyes to AEW that weren't there before though?
I think they could do some cool stuff with Bret Hart again, obviously nothing in ring but maybe manager or guest commentator.

#6 2019-11-07 12:36:37

El Pollo Loco

I can See Prince Devitt Jumping to AEW at some Point. The Guy is very talented, The First Universal Champion and was Demoted Unfairly back to NXT, you can see it in his face the frustration

Another Guy is Sami Zayn (El Generico)

Rey Mysterio - Another Great Talent that is not utilized well, they are using it only for the sale of his mask, yes he have a Championship Match at Survivor Series but C'mon Guys this will be a Squash Match

Shinsuke Nakamura - Fits very Well in AEW because of the Strong Style. Omega vs Nakamura Strong Style would be epic

Drew McIntyre - Drew will fit Perfectly in AEW and will be a World Champion there

Dolph Ziggler - Very Underrated

Last edited by El Pollo Loco (2019-11-07 12:43:37)

#7 2019-11-07 15:47:31

Jayke1981

El Pollo Loco wrote:

I can See Prince Devitt Jumping to AEW at some Point. The Guy is very talented, The First Universal Champion and was Demoted Unfairly back to NXT, you can see it in his face the frustration

Another Guy is Sami Zayn (El Generico)

Rey Mysterio - Another Great Talent that is not utilized well, they are using it only for the sale of his mask, yes he have a Championship Match at Survivor Series but C'mon Guys this will be a Squash Match

Shinsuke Nakamura - Fits very Well in AEW because of the Strong Style. Omega vs Nakamura Strong Style would be epic

Drew McIntyre - Drew will fit Perfectly in AEW and will be a World Champion there

Dolph Ziggler - Very Underrated

Finn went back to NXT by choice

Sami Zayn - possibility

Rey - no way.

Shinsake - Possibility

Drew - about to be pushed as the next champ after Brock at some point - so not a chance with him

Dolph - I can't see that happening either. if he left the company - it'd be to concentrate on his comedy career

Let Me In

#8 2019-12-05 11:59:22

wrestling0909

I will think Luke Harper since he's not used in WWE!

#9 2019-12-09 23:11:33

HC13 Aries Styles

Can and could now possibly be Luke Harper or Sin Cara or both, now after this past weekend with their releases..

#10 2019-12-12 02:55:30

Jayke1981

Sin Cara will return to AAA I reckon. Luke Harper, or Brodie Lee as he's known would be a great acquisition for AEW. We'll see what happens come March 2020.

Let Me In

#11 2019-12-13 23:17:45

mkohn

Facebook Twitter Instagram

Fatal210 wrote:

They need some beef to be honest EC3 would probably do the trick for them.  They need heavyweights and I mean cut heavyweights.  Booby is a good choice too.  My third would be Apollo Crews would be awesome as well.

Booby???  The last guy anyone called "Booby" was Roddy Piper calling Bobby Heenan "Booby".  LOL

Board footer